PDA

View Full Version : Real Outsourcing. Bush Campaign Fund raising being run from India

Suff
05-22-2004, 10:18 PM
Have these guys no shame

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_758377,0008.htm

Untill very recently the fund-raising and vote-seeking campaign for the Republican Party was done partly out of India. And this was handled by two call centres located in our own friendly neighbourhood in Noida and Gurgaon.

For 14 months between May 16, 2002 and July 22, 2003, HCL BPO Services ? the 100 per cent-owned subsidiary of Shiv Nadar-promoted HCL Technologies ? had some 125 agents working in seven teams soliciting financial contributions for the Republican Party. US presidential elections are slated for November 2004.

PaceAdvantage
05-22-2004, 10:25 PM
Well, that did it! I'm changing my vote. I'm going with a write in candidate. SUFF

Secretariat
05-22-2004, 11:31 PM
Thanks Suff. I was unaware of that.

JustRalph
05-23-2004, 12:02 AM
Yeah...13 states outsource their Welfare call centers and such overseas also...........

Money rules..........

Secretariat
05-23-2004, 12:11 AM
I know this isn't pertaining to the thread, but it is an interesting read.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&ncid=519&e=9&u=/ap/20040522/ap_on_re_us/spy_ship_reunion_1

PaceAdvantage
05-23-2004, 12:18 AM
Here's something we can agree on Sec. I would love to know the absolute truth behind this fascinating and deadly incident.

Secretariat
05-23-2004, 12:48 AM
You're right PA. I'm surprised Hollywood has shied away from this story.

The Holocaust of WWII reverberates in our culture so much, even today and the formation of Israel with so many Americans traveling between Israel and the US and the impact of the "holy lands" that it has become taboo to even criticize Israel for fear of being accused of anti-Semitism as Fritz Hollings recently found out, but if this 1967 incident was an intentional act, it calls into question a lot of intelligence gathered by the Mossad, and at the least makes one wonder whether we are being used due to our military might and wealth to secure Israel's borders or whether indeed that 1967 action was an accident. Guess we'll never know.

Tom
05-23-2004, 10:28 AM
So Bush missed his chance this week- The Ghandi girl refused to take office, W could have taken over as PM of India and been right there by his money machine.
Where is the press on this one? I would love to see him grilled on why he is outsourcing jobs?????
I tell you, come election day, this boy is going to need some serious alcohol in his system before he pulls down any levelrs at all.
Can't we just vote NO and if tyhe NO's win, we have no president for four years?
Now THAT might bring us all together on something.

Lefty
05-23-2004, 12:04 PM
suff, Geo. Soros, the guy who is mostly funding moveon web site. He's not from these parts either, so where's the liberal outrage about him?
Unemployment rate is about where it was during the Clinton yrs and we've had a whole lot more adversity. Guess outsourcing not as bad as libs make it out to be, hmmmm?

Lefty
05-23-2004, 12:10 PM
suff, did you also speak out when Clinton got ILLEGAL money from China and other places and Al Gore did an ILLEGAL fund raiser in a Buddhist Temple? Did yuh say sumpin sufff?