SoCalCircuit
04-21-2015, 01:05 AM
Well that made my day. :lol:

Stillriledup
04-21-2015, 01:16 AM
That's impossible and remember kids, Time is not your friend. :D

Rise Over Run
04-21-2015, 02:00 AM
Awesome. Pretty sure the blonde kid is Matt Carothers; has the same hair.

FrankieFigs
04-21-2015, 02:39 AM
I was waiting for tips from the "Internet Toolbox".... :D

Stillriledup
02-28-2016, 02:50 PM
It's come to our attention that Rich Perloff bets NAMES. Yes, he bets names.

He's alive with a horse named Real Estate Rich at Aqu. Wow, and I thought this guy was a real handicapper, he's a name betting fanboy.

:lol:

thespaah
02-29-2016, 06:45 PM
It's come to our attention that Rich Perloff bets NAMES. Yes, he bets names.

He's alive with a horse named Real Estate Rich at Aqu. Wow, and I thought this guy was a real handicapper, he's a name betting fanboy.

:lol:
??????

Stillriledup
03-16-2016, 04:11 AM
??????

He bets horses if he likes the names.

:D

NY BRED
03-16-2016, 05:18 AM
so what was Rich's occupation when this clip was made?

a professional handicapper, real estate owner/broker or both?

lamboguy
03-16-2016, 06:57 AM
here is my philosophy and it worked against me yesterday. in the 6th race at Sunland i loved the eventual winner the 6 horse. the horse had a morning line of 6-1, i made him 7/5. in comes The Sarge on TVG and he makes the very same horse that i love his best bet of the day. knowing from the past that these guys move odds i stayed out of the race. low and behold the horse wins and pays $3.20 for win. god bless The Sarge and i hope he stays healthy, but i will never in life be on a horse that any of these guys call their best bet of the day. best bets of the day have been killing horse players for 40 years that i have seen with my own 2 eyes whether its in a newspaper or over the airwaves.

cj
03-16-2016, 11:17 AM
here is my philosophy and it worked against me yesterday. in the 6th race at Sunland i loved the eventual winner the 6 horse. the horse had a morning line of 6-1, i made him 7/5. in comes The Sarge on TVG and he makes the very same horse that i love his best bet of the day. knowing from the past that these guys move odds i stayed out of the race. low and behold the horse wins and pays $3.20 for win. god bless The Sarge and i hope he stays healthy, but i will never in life be on a horse that any of these guys call their best bet of the day. best bets of the day have been killing horse players for 40 years that i have seen with my own 2 eyes whether its in a newspaper or over the airwaves.

Terrible morning line much more than any push from The Sarge.