PDA

View Full Version : HPLAY FOR MON - 20APR15 - MR - YR - Members Only...

HWIG
04-20-2015, 04:18 AM
==========
See Attached...
==========

Here is a horse to watch tonight:

YONKERS
NINTH RACE: #1, REGULUS N, imported 5yr Gelding, won for fun in first US start, very impressive winner. Should win right back, and should develop into something special.

HWIG
04-20-2015, 09:46 PM
==========
WON: $574.50
==========

EdZone
04-20-2015, 11:14 PM
Very nice. Got 2 for 2 Wins and 2 Exactor

Monticello
R2 #2 Baltimor As $4.90 $2.50 $2.30
R2 Exactor 2/5 Paid $11.00

Yonkers
R7 #3 Samandar $16.00 $8.50 $2.30
R7 3/4 Exactor Paid $153.50

am1947
04-21-2015, 05:25 AM
The roll continues !!!!!! :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:
AM

traynor
04-21-2015, 10:18 AM
Great selections! Consider where your bottom line would have been today if you had NOT opted for a more conservative approach in wagering when you did. It is a shame that the time to cut back on wagers seemed/seems to be (as it often does with percentage of bankroll) just before a clump of winners.

Detailed records enable such frustrating situations to be avoided.

HWIG
04-21-2015, 11:44 AM
Great selections! Consider where your bottom line would have been today if you had NOT opted for a more conservative approach in wagering when you did. It is a shame that the time to cut back on wagers seemed/seems to be (as it often does with percentage of bankroll) just before a clump of winners.

Detailed records enable such frustrating situations to be avoided.

Thanks all for the comments.

Being a public handicapper, you learn that each person has their own style of betting and their own bankroll limits.

What I am presenting is only a guide for each person to follow.

No wagers for today Tuesday...

traynor
04-21-2015, 01:22 PM
Thanks all for the comments.

Being a public handicapper, you learn that each person has their own style of betting and their own bankroll limits.

What I am presenting is only a guide for each person to follow.

No wagers for today Tuesday...

I have not studied your selections in detail, but from what I can see, you may very well have discovered a way to beat the races. I withdraw my suggestion that you seek a more sophisticated money management approach. You seem to be doing quite well without any external advice that may cause confusion or alteration of what seems to be a VERY profitable approach to selections. I wish you the very best, and sincerely hope your success both continues and grows.