PDA

View Full Version : Tampa 5th Race - April 19 2015

BreadandButter
04-19-2015, 03:32 PM
Very interestingly run race. Would be interested to hear others opinions of the race including the stretch run (from watching the replay) of the horses other than the winner i.e., the runner up #4 Let It Be Famous etc.

parlay
04-20-2015, 12:45 PM
A field of SLOW/CHEAP/SORE horses. Combine that with a track trying to fill races. Wala.

BreadandButter
05-26-2015, 11:07 AM
A field of SLOW/CHEAP/SORE horses. Combine that with a track trying to fill races. Wala.

Since the race in question where he exited as a 0 for 11 maiden.

Let It Be Famous has now won 2 of his last 3 by a combined 13 and 3/4 lengths. :D

BreadandButter
07-10-2015, 11:12 PM

Let It Be Famous posted yet another victory today at Gulfstream.

5/3-0-1 record since being referred to as a "SLOW/CHEAP/SORE".

Robert Fischer
07-11-2015, 09:44 AM
Very interestingly run race. Would be interested to hear others opinions of the race including the stretch run (from watching the replay) of the horses other than the winner i.e., the runner up #4 Let It Be Famous etc.

Hey BreadandButter , do you have a theory (e.g. horse that could run and was 'brought around slowly'), or are you just pointing out an odd occurrence?

I'm not criticizing your post, I'm asking genuinely as I think it is interesting as well, and I feel I can always learn or at least hear an alternate perspective.:ThmbUp: