PDA

View Full Version : I'm suspending the GTC system test & starting the 2nd 100-race test of the XYZ system

Bill Cullen
04-13-2015, 06:55 PM
I'm suspending the GTC system test & starting the 2nd 100-race test of the XYZ system.

My reasons for doing this are two fold:

1) Some one came forward and asked if they could test the XYZ system. I said no because it was the best system I had ever tested in my life (both from the test done on PA as well as the initial early private test I did myself). The individual then asked if he could test the GTC system for at least 500 races on the condition that he would reveal the results to me. I said yes to this on the extra condition that if the ROI was less than 5% to the upside, I would reveal the system on PA as I had previously promised.
We reached that agreement.

2) That frees me up to test the XYZ system again like I promised for another 100-race sample which is what I should have done in the first place. I am convinced as I can be based on my past experience that this system is the real McCoy. It is absolutely based on sound handicapping principles and gets its longshots sort of by an accidental by product of the system. When I say "accidental," I mean that I didn't think at the outset that that system would or could be a longshot system.

Subsequent analysis of the pp's of the longshot winners and closeup longshots showed me why a significant subset would be likely to go off at long odds.

Best,

Bill C