PDA

View Full Version : OKC Bombing Conspiracy Theory

classhandicapper
04-13-2015, 03:32 PM
I enjoy a good conspiracy theory.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/04/no_author/6-facts-about-the-okc-bombing/

TJDave
04-13-2015, 04:23 PM
Lived through it. If my neighbor hadn't been running late for a SS appointment for which I had volunteered to drive him, I wouldn't be typing this.

thaskalos
04-13-2015, 06:51 PM
Lived through it. If my neighbor hadn't been running late for a SS appointment for which I had volunteered to drive him, I wouldn't be typing this.
And you are still an atheist? :faint:

TexasDolly
04-13-2015, 07:21 PM
There are two articles that I recall reading sometime after the bombing in which a good case was made for the building having exploded outwards TOWARD the truck not inwards as would have been reasonable. One woman was quoted as having seen 'workman' stringing lines in the interior parking area early that morning which she assumed were telephone lines. No evidence was ever produced that they were in fact legitimate employees.
One of the more interesting things reported was that the ATF
offices were empty at the time of the blast,however, they,the ATF agents were reportedly immediately on the scene with their ATF windbreakers on and were directing the activities.
I just found another article with similar info and other info that is worth reading.
http://nstarzone.com/OKC.html
A large number of unanswered questions.

highnote
04-14-2015, 01:20 PM
And you are still an atheist? :faint:

It's funny how people attach meaning to random events.

The father of a classmate of mine became an atheist during World War II when he was on an aircraft carrier that got bombed and he saw his crewmates get randomly blown up. He said he knew then there was no god.

thaskalos
04-14-2015, 01:27 PM
It's funny how people attach meaning to random events.

The father of a classmate of mine became an atheist during World War II when he was on an aircraft carrier that got bombed and he saw his crewmates get randomly blown up. He said he knew then there was no god.
I admit that the idea of becoming an atheist had never crossed my mind...until I started participating in the discussions held at this site, that is. That's where I met Boxcar...and everything changed after that. Now...atheism seems to me to be a distinct possibility.