PDA

View Full Version : Tiz Point was "cut off late" on Mar 22 at GG.

Stillriledup
04-12-2015, 02:06 AM
So, we all know this was a nasty DQ on March 22 in the 6th at GG, but the chartcaller listed Tiz Point as having been "cut off".

Go ahead and watch the head on very carefully, the jock on Tiz Point was "grabbing" and taking his horse up, i don't know if the leader "cut" anyone off, if the leader drifted in, it was incredibly slight and not nearly DQ worthy.

Chartcallers just saw DQ and made up the "cut off" comment. Nobody was cut off.

davew
04-12-2015, 02:30 AM
Allsmeer drifted from the 4 lane to the 1 lane after Tiz Now decided against going outside when Allsmeer was drifting out.

I am fine with 'cut off', although 'blocked path while drifting in 4 lanes to rail', is probably more accurate.

Stillriledup
04-12-2015, 04:29 AM
Allsmeer drifted from the 4 lane to the 1 lane after Tiz Now decided against going outside when Allsmeer was drifting out.

I am fine with 'cut off', although 'blocked path while drifting in 4 lanes to rail', is probably more accurate.

There was a horse directly alongside Tiz on the late far turn and into the lane, him not going outside had nothing to do with a horse who had a huge lead, Russell was right alongside him he had no chance to go outside.

davew
04-12-2015, 02:54 PM
there was room until Allsmeer drifted out a lane, and when Tiz Now went back into the inside and started passing, the leader drifted back in again.

It is like driving behind a drunk on a freeway - the guy is drifting all over the road, which side do you pass the on?

Stillriledup
04-12-2015, 09:20 PM
there was room until Allsmeer drifted out a lane, and when Tiz Now went back into the inside and started passing, the leader drifted back in again.

It is like driving behind a drunk on a freeway - the guy is drifting all over the road, which side do you pass the on?

You pass on neither. You slow up and stay far away.

You're welcome. ;)

Stillriledup
04-12-2015, 11:45 PM
Interesting how this 2nd place finisher (which was the horse who was disqualified last week) wasn't disqualified today....i'm sure the people who bet on him were happy they actually got paid (i know, novel concept).