PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawals

traynor
04-08-2015, 08:07 PM
What ADWs (in your experience) provide the best service for withdrawing funds? First preference is onsite, wherever (outside US is fine, as long as it is reasonably close to the civilized world). I travel a lot, so it is both awkward and inconvenient to have checks mailed to my home address, or deposited in my checking account.

horses4courses
04-08-2015, 08:21 PM
I have found the three ADWs that I use
are good and consistent with withdrawals. :ThmbUp:

Most often, it's a 24-hour turn around.
Occasionally, it takes two days, but that's rare.

Capper Al
04-08-2015, 08:41 PM
Twinspires works well.

traynor
04-08-2015, 11:07 PM
TwinSpires has numerous onsite affiliiates at which withdrawals can be made. Anything similar with TVG and XpressBet?

traynor
04-09-2015, 08:45 PM
I have found the three ADWs that I use
are good and consistent with withdrawals. :ThmbUp:

Most often, it's a 24-hour turn around.
Occasionally, it takes two days, but that's rare.
I have been looking at the TVG and Xpressbet sites. I don't see any mention of conditional wagering on either site. Am I missing something, or are conditional wagers not available at TVG and Xpressbet?

Hoofless_Wonder
04-10-2015, 09:59 PM
I have been looking at the TVG and Xpressbet sites. I don't see any mention of conditional wagering on either site. Am I missing something, or are conditional wagers not available at TVG and Xpressbet?

Xpressbet has conditional wagering. It's simply a check box on the wagering menu. I can't seem to find any such feature with TVG, but that doesn't mean it's not there.

Similar with on track deposits/withdrawals. I just received an email today from Xpressbet that says I can make deposits or withdrawals "at Portland", which I believe they mean Portland Meadows. The email goes on to state that I just have to go to the first floor grandstand window and ask for the Xpressbet person to help me out. I've never tried it, so I can't speak from experience. Again, I can't find anything like that for TVG, which makes some sense, since they don't own any racetracks.

As a side note, I'll agree with horses4courses in that electronic withdrawals with any of the Big 3 have always been easy and relatively fast, though I've experienced more in the order of 2-3 business days for the dough to show up back in my checking account. Perhaps one of the other options for deposit would also work for withdrawals, but I've only used checks and the standard electronic methods for transferring funds.....(Twinspires - EZMoney, Xpressbet - Xpressfund, TVG - TVG Betcash)

Dave Schwartz
04-10-2015, 10:55 PM
I use AmWest through NHPlay.

Their withdrawal system is the best I have ever seen. I order a a withdrawal, and it is usually in my bank account the next day. Occasionally, it will take until the 2nd day.

green80
04-11-2015, 08:01 AM
I use AmWest through NHPlay.

Their withdrawal system is the best I have ever seen. I order a a withdrawal, and it is usually in my bank account the next day. Occasionally, it will take until the 2nd day.

And the best rebates. This is the place to wager.

traynor
04-12-2015, 11:15 AM
Thanks to everyone for their advice and recommendations. I really appreciate it.

startngate
04-13-2015, 06:16 PM
Assuming you have a bank account, any ADW that has ACH capability would be able to get you your money in 2-3 banking days, or a wire transfer same day.