PDA

View Full Version : HORSE OF THE YEAR RAN TODAY AND HE IS....

DelMarJay
04-04-2015, 03:12 PM
ZIGARELLI

Aqueduct, Race 4 today. Watch replay. Look at father and mother. Book your seat for the eclipse award.

nijinski
04-04-2015, 04:25 PM
ZIGARELLI

Aqueduct, Race 4 today. Watch replay. Look at father and mother. Book your seat for the eclipse award.

Make that Zingarelli

Brogan
04-04-2015, 04:26 PM
Its really ZINGARELLI

DelMarJay
04-04-2015, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the fix. From now on he will be known as "THE ZINGER.

The Zinger will beat Shared Belief, Chrome, and all those awesome Triple Crown Fav's who are winning all the preps. The eclipse will go to The Zinger. This blowhard says "book it."

moneyandland
04-04-2015, 07:21 PM
lol nice to dream isn't it, not even the best Darley runner on the card, he's a 4yo vs claimers on a cupcake lead

horses4courses
04-04-2015, 07:28 PM
HOTY??? :eek:

Ice Cream Truck was in the same race?

I remember him bustin' a gut to break his maiden
on his 15th try in California.
Won a nothing allowance, then they ran him in the Pacific Classic.

Ice Cream Truck........ :lol:

DelMarJay
04-04-2015, 08:43 PM
Of course you all make great points. But aren't all 8 month future bets just pipedreams. I'm not one of the better gamblers, in fact I'm probably one of the worst. But I'm a pretty good handicapper. And I've been lucky to hit some big futures over the years(generally I consider future bets sucker bets as Vegas gives less value every year over the last twenty).

I bet future bets on four factors. In order of importance:

1) Breeding
2) Confirmation
3) Gait
4) Connections

The Zinger beat shit today, BUT he's looked fantastic twice now. He certainly is bred to be a CHAMP. I love his looks and stride and I'm betting he shows huge improvements as he goes up the ladder.

classhandicapper
04-05-2015, 11:01 AM
HOTY is a little ambitious, ;) but he was very impressive in his first start winning against the grain of the track (at least imo) for a trainer that often doesn't have them 100% wound up first out to begin with. He moved forward nicely second out. He could be anything.