PDA

View Full Version : Paceadvantage login question...

thaskalos
03-31-2015, 01:06 PM
I visit Paceadvantage the same way I've always done, I log on to the site...and I press "forums". But instead of seeing the entire site, I am only able to view the last three forums; "Breeders Cup 2014", "Contests + other interesting racing topics", and "Off-topics". I am unable to view the rest of the forums...including the ones where I usually participate. Could it be that I've gotten barred from the racing side of Paceadvantage?

Greyfox
03-31-2015, 01:10 PM
Could it be that I've gotten barred from the racing side of Paceadvantage?

Thask. You barred from the racing side? :lol:
If so, I'd like to know for what.

I think that the off topic posts are what get most people in hot water.

davew
03-31-2015, 02:48 PM
below the advertisement and by your name, do you have this line?

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Are they blue and underlined?

what happens if you click the first one?

thaskalos
03-31-2015, 03:01 PM
below the advertisement and by your name, do you have this line?

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Are they blue and underlined?

what happens if you click the first one?
It takes me right to the page where the three forums that I've listed above appear. I still can't see the main racing forum...where the handicapping discussions are held.

Tom
03-31-2015, 03:05 PM
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/?

This is where you want to be.

FantasticDan
03-31-2015, 03:09 PM
It's possible to manually close individual forums from the main page using the arrows in the small circle icon to the right of each forum header. Maybe you tapped the racing forum circle accidentally and closed it? Just click it again to open it all back up..

Tom
03-31-2015, 03:39 PM
That might be it - just tried it and it works.

JustRalph
03-31-2015, 05:11 PM
If u get real stuck, find the PA cookie in your cookie folder and delete it.

It will make you log in manually, the first time, but might forget whatever setting is hosed

thaskalos
03-31-2015, 07:30 PM
It's possible to manually close individual forums from the main page using the arrows in the small circle icon to the right of each forum header. Maybe you tapped the racing forum circle accidentally and closed it? Just click it again to open it all back up..
I clicked it again, and it opened up...but it does not remain open. The next time I log on, it disappears again. But at least I now know how to open it up again.

Thanks Dan...and also thanks to all the others who offered suggestions to me. :ThmbUp: