PDA

View Full Version : Some jockey photos I posted

chrisforbes
03-29-2015, 08:37 PM
Juat posted some photos of jockey maria remedio that photographer Nathan Perkel took and they are located at the below link

http://mariaremedio.slickpic.com/albums/NathanPerkelSet11/?wallpaper

chris forbes

SG4
03-29-2015, 11:22 PM
Sorry to go off topic somewhat, but any idea what happened to Maria's husband, David Cohen? He was injured early 2014, saw one article from October about him moving his tack to south Florida & that he was getting ready to ride, haven't seen a word about him since though.

chrisforbes
03-30-2015, 08:05 PM
Maria and David were never married. Maria retired a few years back and went up to NY to live with him. They broke up and she came back down to Parx Racing to ride. Last I heard pf David was that he was down in Florida and I know in was involved in some type of spill sometime back, but I haven;'t since him ride since

chris

SG4
03-30-2015, 11:22 PM
Thanks for the update - either David Cohen's got a thing for Marias & is now married to one, or the jockey guild bio about him has some misinformation.

chrisforbes
03-31-2015, 08:45 PM
Well he was engaged to maria and then they broke up so it is probably a mistake by the jockey's guild. I don't even know where david is at these days

chris