PDA

View Full Version : HRTV TALENT?

djm1959
03-28-2015, 05:46 PM
ok where are the hrtv annoucers that we like,, i see hazelton and millie ,,wheres pincay? is he gone? jeff siegel? ,i figure yu would be gone and yes christina is the best so shes on tvg....if pincays gone that dumb,, i know hoovers going to be on too,,, but still

Wickel
03-28-2015, 09:08 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Where are Pincay, Siegel, Lurie and Vercruysse? I'm not really a Millie Ball fan, but she dwarfs that Brittany Eurton. Sounds like a giggling middle-schooler. Doesn't have a clue about anchoring a show. And where's Michelle Yu? Knows her stuff. Hangs in there with the heavyweights and is easy on the eyes. Why couldn't Stronach buy out TVG? Oh well, soon we'll see Jon White pair with Matt Carothers and that, my friends, will be the end of cable racing for me.

thespaah
03-28-2015, 09:24 PM
I had a feeling there would be changes in the HRTV on camera talent.
Granted, there were a couple HRTV people at Meyodan for the World Cup today.
Zoey Cadman in saddle reporting on track. I forgot the other guy's name. He was doing interviews.

Zydeco
03-28-2015, 10:06 PM
Thought I heard the Sarge on HRTV covering the Louisiana Derby

thespaah
03-29-2015, 12:26 AM
I received this email from HRTV today....
In February, TVG acquired HRTV. Since then there have been a lot of changes. We appreciate your patience and want to keep you in the loop regarding some exciting improvements. As of yesterday, HRTV is now broadcasting in 16x9 Wide Screen Format.

What does that mean for you? Now, major tracks such as Fair Grounds, Churchill Downs, NYRA, Woodbine, Tampa, Gulfstream and Santa Anita, to name a few, will be cleaner, crisper and bigger than before. So set your TV to a 16X9 Wide Screen Format and start enjoying the races like you never have before.

Where are my tracks? Yesterday, a record 22 separate tracks aired across TVG and HRTV. Our aim is that no matter which station you are watching, you won’t miss the big weekend stakes races. So even if the Gulfstream full card is not on HRTV, we’ll still show the Florida Derby and other major stakes from around the country on HRTV. Check the HRTV Schedule and TVG Schedule page each day or follow us on Twitter to see which races are on and where you can see them.

Thank you very much for your patience and stay tuned for further improvements to HRTV and TVG over the coming months.

Sincerely,
HRTV

theiman
03-29-2015, 08:09 PM
Michelle Yu does the on track simo feed with Jon White. She will probably be doing the same for the Los Al meets.
Kurt Hoover returns on Wednesday to TVG/HRTV.

I dont think Lurie was offered or wanted the job at TVG, same for Siegel.

Not sure on the others.

Fingal
03-30-2015, 01:35 AM
From what I understand Laffit III went to NBC, & according to a tweet by Jeff Siegel he & Aaron Vercruysse are evaluating various offers but will be back in some kind of racing media.

Couple weeks ago on a Sunday while flipping around Gary Mandella was on HRTV with this Caleb from TVG.

DelMarJay
03-30-2015, 05:27 AM
Great to know Kurt's coming back. Best in the BIZ! I was worried he got the pink slip with the others since he hasn't been on since the shooty merger!

thespaah
03-30-2015, 11:21 PM
Pincay has the goods.....He's got a great voice. He is knowledgeable. He has the credibility of his famous father's name. He grew up in the business.
NBC hiring Pincay is a win win.....For both the network and the viewers.
Most importantly, he does an excellent job

Fingal
04-01-2015, 12:25 PM
From Paulick Report today. Peter Lurie landed at Hoosier Park.

http://www.paulickreport.com/news/the-biz/peter-lurie-joins-broadcast-team-at-hoosier-park-indiana-grand/

GaryG
04-01-2015, 12:45 PM
Laffit had developed into a true professional. He belongs on a network. Siegel's comment said that neither he nor Aaron had been contacted by TVG, however they had not tried to contact TVG either. Hoover has too much class and experience for them. Meanwhile the ship of fools sails on...

Tall One
04-01-2015, 08:26 PM
Frank Mirahmadi ‏@FrankMirahmadi

@TVG viewers have to be delighted with the arrival of Kurt Hoover

thespaah
04-02-2015, 12:02 AM
Laffit had developed into a true professional. He belongs on a network. Siegel's comment said that neither he nor Aaron had been contacted by TVG, however they had not tried to contact TVG either. Hoover has too much class and experience for them. Meanwhile the ship of fools sails on...
There are some good people over at HRTV that are going to lose their jobs in favor of what are in my opinion inferior talent over at TVG.
Veracruysse( sp) and Siegel are two people who should be there, but it now looks like they are gone.
Pincay has a great future.
Even though Jon White is a pretty good horse guy, his Mr Rogers-esque demeanor is a hindrance.

NJ Stinks
04-02-2015, 12:33 AM
From Paulick Report today. Peter Lurie landed at Hoosier Park.

http://www.paulickreport.com/news/the-biz/peter-lurie-joins-broadcast-team-at-hoosier-park-indiana-grand/

Peter Lurie was awesome narrating all those shows in HRTV. The man has a great voice.

Tom
04-02-2015, 09:40 AM
The old Sunday AM show with Siegel was a great way to start my day, catching up on Saturday's action, getting soe Sunday insights, enjoying my delicious West Rock.....

All that goes good with TVG is Rolaids!