PDA

View Full Version : UNC +6.5

Neumeier
03-26-2015, 10:03 PM
Cannot stand when I lose because an idiot player has no comprehension of how to play the final possessions. Wisc up 1 with the ball and 50 secs left. Can't really lose the bet. UNC should just play D and worst case Wisc shoots with 20 secs left. Idiot for UNC fouls. Wisconsin goes 6-6 from the line and UNC misses every time to lose by 7. Thanks Hicks

Stillriledup
03-26-2015, 10:40 PM
The stupidity of college athletes at basic fundamentals and logic is beyond belief bad. I watched a PRO athlete Clarkson NOT miss the 2nd FT on purpose the other night in Minnesota when the only chance the Lakers had to lose, afte he made the first FT was to make the 2nd. If he clanks the 2nd, the game is over at that point as soon as someone touches the ball.

His logic in the post game interview, "i wanted to play it safe".

If you ever win a college game, football or basketball because of something that a coach or player did SMART, savor that for the rest of your life because you may never see it again.

lamboguy
03-27-2015, 07:01 AM
i wonder what is more stupid, the guy that can't handle the ball or the guy making the bet +6 1/2 when he could have got +7 had he waited.

charm city whizz
03-27-2015, 07:46 AM
i wonder what is more stupid, the guy that can't handle the ball or the guy making the bet +6 1/2 when he could have got +7 had he waited.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Neumeier
03-27-2015, 08:22 AM

I placed my bet literally as they were tipping off

lamboguy
03-27-2015, 09:03 AM
I placed my bet literally as they were tipping offthen you had a guy that knew which way you coming in

Valuist
03-27-2015, 03:34 PM
That was a tough beat. You've got one coming to you.

Relwob Owner
03-27-2015, 04:46 PM

Where was the spread seven? I saw six in most places, with a few even lower. The thread starter didn't do anything close to stupid, he just experienced terrible luck and I hope it comes back around for him next time.

lamboguy
03-27-2015, 04:51 PM
Where was the spread seven? I saw six in most places, with a few even lower. The thread starter didn't do anything close to stupid, he just experienced terrible luck and I hope it comes back around for him next time.a friend of mine got it at the Hilton Hotel in Vegas

Relwob Owner
03-27-2015, 05:34 PM
a friend of mine got it at the Hilton Hotel in Vegas

Hard to believe. I didn't see anything around at 7. Googled it and saw it started at 5/5.5 and got up to 6/6.5 but nothing at 7. If it is true, good for him getting that number

NJ Stinks
03-27-2015, 08:21 PM
Hope you didn't bet the rent, Neumeier! :eek:

Seriously, I don't know how the Tar Heels didn't cover after all those threes in a row late.