PDA

View Full Version : Itsaknockout

Bob S.
03-26-2015, 08:58 AM
In the Fountain of Youth he got the win on a DQ. Can he win a clean fight in the G1 Florida Derby Saturday?

http://regalbloodlines.com/2015/02/23/itsaknockout-remains-undefeated-and-has-the-pedigree-to-go-a-mile-and-a-quarter/

stuball
03-26-2015, 11:03 AM
I can't bet at 2-1 morning line..He will get much better odds in the derby
if he does not win Saturday...I am thinking of betting him in the future pool
I think there is 1 left yet this weekend..many don't like him as they think the DQ was bogus...but I love Buckpasser X horses..

Stuball :jump:

1st time lasix
03-26-2015, 11:27 AM
I witnessed in person this Starlight stable Lemon Drop Kid colt win his maiden in a large field at Gulfstream. That particular MSW race turned out to be a good one to key off of in some later plays. I know the owner has been real high on him right from the start....can't imagine distance will be an issue. All Pletcher's horses get bet down below true odds however--- so I may just use in the multi-race exotics trying to get a price elsewhere. Upstart will be favored....Knock out will likely be 2nd choice. If he isn't...i would then play him.

SecretAgentMan
03-26-2015, 12:49 PM
I can't bet at 2-1 morning line..He will get much better odds in the derby
if he does not win Saturday...I am thinking of betting him in the future pool
I think there is 1 left yet this weekend..many don't like him as they think the DQ was bogus...but I love Buckpasser X horses..

Stuball :jump:

Upstart has Buckpasser X as well......I just feel Pletcher does really well in all his preps but come May, he can't do jack, that's why he's something like 1 for 42 on derby day, & his horses always get bet way down, even Super Saver at ML odds of 15-1 got chopped in half, no thanks to the $100k bet.

There's one more futures pool this weekend.