PDA

View Full Version : Watch Hastings Park Replays for free online

trying2win
05-20-2004, 04:15 AM
Anyone who likes to bet the races at Hastings Park, can watch the replays of their races for free online. Here's the link:

http://www.primereplays.com/hastings/

Once you reach their website, scroll down on the left-hand side of the page to their CALENDAR section. Then click on the two-month
section of races you want to view. The next page will pop up with race days from the past. Just click on the race day you want to see. The next page will show a listing of the individual race numbers. Then just click on a race number to get access to the video of the race you want to review. A memo will then pop up on your computer screen, giving instructions to click on the picture to view the race.

T2W

Skanoochies
05-20-2004, 11:55 AM
Hi T2W, just tried this and when I click on the picture I get a screen saying "Windows media.com, and at the bottom left hand corner says connecting. Nothing happens unless I click on connecting, and then click preview in default , or something like that. Then I get a large black screen saying "connecting to media" folloed by a bar at the bottom saying "buffering" and this whole scenario takes about five minutes per race. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong. And I`ll warn you I`m not the brightest tool in the shed when it comes to computers.

Thanks in advance.

Skanoochies.:)

trying2win
05-20-2004, 01:33 PM
Skanoochies,

I just did another test at that Hastings Park replay website. First I got to the page where the picture of an individual race appears.
Then once I clicked on the picture, between the buffering time and a few sponsors' logos appearing on the computer screen, the video started after about 30 - 35 seconds had gone by.

I'm guessing how fast the video comes on the screen, would depend on a few variables such as the speed of your computer's CPU, which version of Windows Media Player you have, the modem type...i.e. 56 K, DSL, or cable modem etc. Perhaps a few other things as well. I'm not a computer expert. Maybe someone else can add on some more variables here.

Thanks,

T2W

maxwell
05-20-2004, 02:01 PM
Do I have to hold an umbrella over my head while I watch ? ... never seen a track punished by rain like that one :)

Fastracehorse
05-21-2004, 02:45 AM
I watched the Preakness through Hastings Park as well.

That was a nice surprise.

fffastt