PDA

View Full Version : Top Horse Analytics Hiatus

Augenj
03-23-2015, 05:18 AM
Due to my own missteps, the results of the THA picks over the last few weeks have been less than stellar. Some of the issues have been coding and one has been operational. As a result, I need to re-group, re-analyze, and come back with a better product.

THA will return as an upgraded system starting with Aqueduct (outer) first and then the other tracks one at a time as their analysis runs complete. No, it won't pick winners in every race but over time it should be better than what you've seen the last few weeks.

kaboom
03-23-2015, 02:02 PM
Best of luck! I was doing really well with it a few months ago then something happened the past month or so. I've been noticing that long shots that are getting bet down are very live in your systems picks.

saddle sore
03-23-2015, 02:27 PM
hi....remember me..:)

Augenj
03-23-2015, 04:09 PM
Best of luck! I was doing really well with it a few months ago then something happened the past month or so. I've been noticing that long shots that are getting bet down are very live in your systems picks.What amazes me is how the second pick seems better than the top horse. Someday I'll chase the numbers down on it.

Augenj
03-23-2015, 04:11 PM
hi....remember me..:)
Mr. Sore! (as somebody once called you) :D Got any picks? :)

nellanod
03-23-2015, 05:01 PM
Thanks you for all the time and efforts that you'll put in your picks.
I think that they were very good and looking forwarded to your
update.. :)

Augenj
03-23-2015, 06:17 PM
Thanks you for all the time and efforts that you'll put in your picks.
I think that they were very good and looking forwarded to your
update.. :)
You're welcome. :ThmbUp:

saddle sore
03-23-2015, 08:54 PM
( Sure they called me )....Names,Rude comments,etc..etc..:lol:....As for picks....Last time i posted picks was back in October...:(....Profited 281.00 that day. :)...Its easy to keep track cause i write down all my information on paper....computers i just don't trust. :D...So how's it going with you....I see you are in some sort of transition.

Augenj
03-23-2015, 09:10 PM
( Sure they called me )....Names,Rude comments,etc..etc..:lol:....As for picks....Last time i posted picks was back in October...:(....Profited 281.00 that day. :)...Its easy to keep track cause i write down all my information on paper....computers i just don't trust. :D...So how's it going with you....I see you are in some sort of transition.
Believe it or not, I'm human and make mistakes. :eek: Let's see what happens when I turn this truck around. Computers do exactly what you tell them, right down to the tiniest detail. Then, of course, you have to follow your own procedures and that gets a bit dicey when you've settled in with a glass or three of Merlot. That's why I sometimes go by the Johnny Merlot alias. :D

whobet
03-23-2015, 09:51 PM
Come see Whobets picks

Fix up your bad stuff, I love your picks
I am always fixing my BAD stuff

http://www.trks2day.com/index.html

Augenj
03-23-2015, 09:59 PM
Come see Whobets picks

Thanks.

saddle sore
03-23-2015, 10:32 PM
Come see Whobets picks

http://www.trks2day.com/index.html.....Yeah Whobet......he,s the hardest working man in show business...:).....Whobet...You need a best bet handicapper on your website?....I seem to be unwanted here. :(

Alwaysonpoint36
03-24-2015, 08:57 AM
Hope it gets back up and running. Love me some THA.

Yo saddle sore. Beat it. Jk.

Augenj
03-24-2015, 09:20 AM
Hope it gets back up and running. Love me some THA.

Yo saddle sore. Beat it. Jk.
Thanks. :ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
03-24-2015, 11:02 AM
After his last post (which had to be deleted), saddle sore is now banned from posting in the Selections section of this board.

Is there a full moon lately?

bgbootha
03-24-2015, 03:20 PM
Come see Whobets picks

Whobet! Love your site....keep up the great work!

Although I would love to see you add Emerald Downs come April. (I have been bugging you for this for a few years now :) )