PDA

View Full Version : Ho hum, just another murder.......

JustRalph
03-21-2015, 08:39 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/philly-teens-murdered-married-dad-failed-robbery-cops-article-1.2156313?utm_content=bufferedc83&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

Ask me again why I conceal carry...........because .......

Clocker
03-21-2015, 08:44 PM

...because it is a lot easier than carrying around a cop?

boxcar
03-21-2015, 09:08 PM
...because it is a lot easier than carrying around a cop?

Not to mention cheaper.

Wonder if they will classify this as a hate crime?

Or I wonder if the shooter's defense will be that the boy was just protecting himself from whitey's vicious little attack dog?

The media already has to be in high speed spin mode in anticipation of capture, trying to figure out a way to say that it was this white guy's fault.

PaceAdvantage
03-23-2015, 02:49 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/philly-teens-murdered-married-dad-failed-robbery-cops-article-1.2156313?utm_content=bufferedc83&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

Ask me again why I conceal carry...........because .......If the races of those involved had been reversed, this article would have never stated the man was shot "For no other reason than these kids wanted to rob somebody, he ended up losing his life." That was the police captain's quote.

I guarantee had the races been reversed, you all know what we'd be hearing as a reason...

How come nobody is bringing up race as a possible motive here?

classhandicapper
03-23-2015, 02:57 PM
Politicians and law enforcement are not going to fix these problems. That leaves you with one legal option that makes some sense. Move someplace where things like this are much less likely to happen as soon as you can.

NJ Stinks
03-23-2015, 03:15 PM

You have a better chance being hit by lightning than getting shot while walking your dog.

Or let's try this. Women should never go out with men because men have been known to rape women. Does that make sense to you too?

woodtoo
03-23-2015, 03:20 PM
You have a better chance being hit by lightning than getting shot while walking your dog.

Or let's try this. Women should never go out with men because men have been known to rape women. Does that make sense to you too?
Does that make sense to anyone? :D No its a bit of a stretch IMO

FantasticDan
03-23-2015, 03:30 PM
You have a better chance being hit by lightning than getting shot while walking your dog.Texas Ralph is so quick on the draw he can shoot that lightning right outta the sky!

EUTqW32gx9k

PaceAdvantage
03-23-2015, 03:31 PM
You have a better chance being hit by lightning than getting shot while walking your dog.Yeah, but they don't sell guns that can stop lightning, so your point is somewhat lost.

DRIVEWAY
03-23-2015, 05:19 PM
Gunman's Mother says "He was off his MEDS".

Does this turn the perpetrator into a victim as well?

woodtoo
03-23-2015, 05:39 PM
Gunman's Mother says "He was off his MEDS".

Does this turn the perpetrator into a victim as well?

Yes it could taken in context,he could also claim he said " hands up don't shoot" and the dog was threatening his space.

Simple self defence. :faint:

PaceAdvantage
03-23-2015, 10:44 PM
I submit the victim was chosen because of his race.

Where is the DOJ investigation?

tucker6
03-24-2015, 06:38 AM

Another poster who makes categorical statements without knowing the facts. Your chance of being hit by lightning is 1 in 700,000 annually. Your chance of being murdered is 1 in 18,989 annually. Obviously those odds will increase when you add dog walking to the mix, but I suspect the rate is still more common than 1 in 700,000.