PDA

View Full Version : Obama to go to UN to try to force 2 state solution

classhandicapper
03-19-2015, 07:15 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/20/world/middleeast/israel-netanyahu-elections-palestinian-state.html?_r=0

“I haven’t changed my policy,” Mr. Netanyahu said in an interview with MSNBC, his first since his resounding victory on Tuesday, which handed him a fourth term. “What has changed is the reality.”

“I want a sustainable, peaceful two-state solution, but for that, circumstances have to change,” he said. “I was talking about what is achievable and what is not achievable. To make it achievable, then you have to have real negotiations with people who are committed to peace.”

Mr. Netanyahu said he had not intended to reverse his endorsement in a 2009 speech at Bar-Ilan University of a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, but only to say that it was impossible right now. He cited the Palestinian leadership’s refusal to recognize Israel as a Jewish state and its pact with the militant Islamist Hamas movement, as well as the rise of Islamic terrorism across the region.

Tom
03-19-2015, 10:04 PM
OK, libs.....Nation Building.
Where is the outrage?

BTW, Barry - keep your stupid nose out of other people's business.
YOU are nothing more than the JV team, only not nearly as talented.

Big Egos and small brains have no place meddling in the world's affairs.

Go play golf, dipstick.
That is all you are good at.

reckless
03-19-2015, 10:27 PM
Whatever deal Obama and the UN hatch up with Iran will be totally ignored by Netanyahu and the Israeli people.

That little coward and anti-Semite thinks that by bypassing Congress and going thru the UN to surrender to Iran and Islamo terrorists, Obama 'will show Netanyahu'.

The nerve of that Bibi to win an election that became a mandate on the meddling Obama -- and a total vote of confidence for Netanyahu in Israel's war against Islamic terrorism.

Clocker
03-19-2015, 10:45 PM
Whatever deal Obama and the UN hatch up with Iran will be totally ignored by Netanyahu and the Israeli people.

Whatever deal Obama and the UN hatch up will be totally ignored by Iran and Israel, and opposed by many of our own allies.

France thinks that Netanyahu is right and Obama is wrong on this. Obama wants an extremely weak 10 year limitation on Iran nukes. France wants a strict 25 year ban. The allies originally wanted a limit of 1000 centrifuges. Obama is now offering 6000. And on and on.

classhandicapper
03-20-2015, 10:14 AM
Negotiating with Iran on nukes and negotiating a two state solution with the Palestinians both have existential implications for Israel. The wrong deal could be the difference between life and death for a country.

That this dickhead Obama thinks he should be able to pressure or DICTATE anything to Israel based on his delusions on issues like these is absolutely mind bending. He's clearly both a Muslim sympathizer and anti-semite or freaking INSANE. If I was a member of the Mossad I'd be discussing things internally that can't even be spoken about on a public forum.

fast4522
03-20-2015, 05:27 PM

That little coward and anti-Semite thinks that by bypassing Congress and going thru the UN to surrender to Iran and Islamo terrorists, Obama 'will show Netanyahu'.

The nerve of that Bibi to win an election that became a mandate on the meddling Obama -- and a total vote of confidence for Netanyahu in Israel's war against Islamic terrorism.

Lets be really real here, there is no greater body of anti-Semite's than the United Nations currently. This is flat out time to impeach if there every was, forget the Senate for now. In the house we just need the Speaker to drop the hammer and go after him. If someone thinks they are IT to do an end run against the American people's will and bypass our elected Congress let him follow Clinton to join the ranks of the impeached.

Tom
03-21-2015, 10:24 AM
Lets be really real here, there is no greater body of anti-Semite's than the United Nations currently.

Well, don't forget the White House.