PDA

View Full Version : Horse Player World Series Roll Call

Si2see
03-19-2015, 12:08 PM
I haven't seen a thread yet on the upcoming HPWS at The Orleans in Las Vegas.

Who all is going , when are you arriving, how many entries are you playing, anything fun planned :jump:

I am arriving Tuesday which is a day earlier than last year, but coming from the east coast hopefully the extra day will help. I will be staying at the Orleans again as Debbie is fantastic to deal with and made us feel welcome last year.

We didn't have a horrible showing last year ( first huge live contest ever played ) and finish in the low 100's with 2 of our 3 entries. Hoping to do even better this year.

Jason

RunForTheRoses
03-23-2015, 10:19 AM

Who all is going , when are you arriving, how many entries are you playing, anything fun planned :jump:

I am arriving Tuesday which is a day earlier than last year, but coming from the east coast hopefully the extra day will help. I will be staying at the Orleans again as Debbie is fantastic to deal with and made us feel welcome last year.

We didn't have a horrible showing last year ( first huge live contest ever played ) and finish in the low 100's with 2 of our 3 entries. Hoping to do even better this year.

Jason

Good Luck! I really want to make it there next year either HPWS or the NHC.
How did you qualify? Live tourney or online at hoursetourneys or one of the other sites? I almost rode a $17 feeder to a seat for NHC, top 5 made the cut, I was sitting third towards the end but wound up 9th. Woulda coulda shoulda.

jross0108
03-24-2015, 09:49 AM
I'll be flying out Wednesday morning from the east coast and will be staying at the Orleans too. First big live contest for me so should be an exciting experience all around. Good luck to anybody else going out and playing in the HPWS!

Sly7449
03-30-2015, 12:54 AM
Report back as to how did it go.

700+ Entries. Wow!

Congrats to All the Winners.

PICSIX
03-30-2015, 07:22 AM

Jason

Nice job....29th out of 734 :ThmbUp:

johnhenry81
03-30-2015, 08:23 AM
Anyone know of a link that list results? Couldn't find anything..

ReplayRandall
03-30-2015, 09:34 AM
Anyone know of a link that list results? Couldn't find anything..
Top 3 finishers all use HTR:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBOf7iWUYAAbKxs.jpg

johnhenry81
03-30-2015, 10:13 AM
Thanks Replay,

Congrats to winners. And 29th place in that field is impressive also!

I believe there is a July tourney in Vegas but the Orleans website isn't showing anything. I think they could do a better job of marketing, informing and posting results about their tournaments.

Si2see
03-31-2015, 08:23 AM
Nice job....29th out of 734 :ThmbUp:

Thanks, after a long week of handicapping I was sitting in a really good spot after day 2. Was in 11th going into final day, but that is where the struggle was..... I didn't like much Saturday and felt like I was chasing all day. Let go of a few low price winners trying to make a move, but can't look back now. 29th of 734 not bad at all for my third live tourney ever !!

Jason