PDA

View Full Version : cramer

joeprunes
05-18-2004, 06:47 PM
How does one get cramers numbers?

Thanks ..jp

Tom
05-18-2004, 07:34 PM
They are a part of HTR files thorugh HDW, I assume HDW has them in other rodcuts as well.
Check out www.horsedata.com

joeprunes
05-18-2004, 11:51 PM
Thanks Tom..jp

The Skeptic
05-19-2004, 12:09 AM
Let's be fair:

HTR is not the primary providor of Cramers #'s!

HDW is the creator and an Equibase reseller:

HdW sells their own service/PP's which is RsPos. Go to horsedata.com or Rspos.com.

In addition they supply data to several independant software programs/devolpers which are listed on horsedata.com website.

From memory:

"all in one" a Cynthia Publishing product
"Synergism" a Bob Purdy product
"Netcapper" a Gordon Pine product
"HTR" a Ken Massa product
"Horsestreet" a Dave Schwartz product
"RsPos Past Performances" a HDW product and the most comprehensive source of Cramers.
They may have others too....

Kappa
05-19-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by The Skeptic
Let's be fair:

HTR is not the primary providor of Cramers #'s!

HDW is the creator and an Equibase reseller:

HdW sells their own service/PP's which is RsPos. Go to horsedata.com or Rspos.com.

Maybe I missed something. The question was where can you get Cramers. Tom replied that the HTR files contain them. Nothing indicating exclusivity. In fact, Tom even put in a link to the HWD website.

Tom
05-19-2004, 08:48 PM
HTR was the only I knew for sure had them-not trying to slight anybody.

Tom
05-19-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Tom
They are a part of HTR files thorugh HDW, I assume HDW has them in other rodcuts as well.
Check out www.horsedata.com

rodcuts = readouts (rodcut is the French derivation)LOL

kitts
05-20-2004, 05:14 PM
I worked for HDW back in '95 when Jim Cramer first started to develop his numbers. The man spent 4 hours each and every day working those numbers while I was with them. And using the Cramer speed number in conjunction with the more recently developed Cramer pace number does pretty well.