HWIG
03-14-2015, 08:57 AM
==========
See Attached...
==========

HWIG
03-14-2015, 07:19 PM
The Action wager at PPK is scratched.

The second choice #1 also qualifies as a wager.

HWIG
03-14-2015, 10:33 PM
=====================
#4 TALKING BLUES WON: $4.60
NET WIN: $90.10
=====================

traynor
03-16-2015, 06:22 PM
I (and most likely quite a few others) have watched the upping and downing with great interest. You pick some very good horses and I applaud your efforts.

I think that the most impressive point will be when you top the $2000 mark (and, conversely, the most disappointing will be if you fall below the $1000 mark). Perhaps just an arbitrary number, but it seems there is a lot of upping and downing where there should be a (relatively) steady upslope.

Much of that may be the percentage of bankroll wagering strategy--a loss at a relatively high point hurts your bottom line more than a win at a lower point adds to it. I understand that PoB will extend play much further than flat wagering (at least in theory). However, it is heavily weighted toward a specific set of outcomes in a relatively small group of races--a clump of wins followed by a clump of losses can cause dips that a different wagering strategy might flatten. The usefulness of PoB is considerably greater with a large number of wagers (which tend to even out individual wrinkles and anomalies in race outcomes).

In any event, I congratulate your efforts and wish you well. And I hope you make it to the $2000 mark in the near future. That would be (at least to me) a very positive indication of a long-term advantage worthy of serious consideration in actual wagering.

HWIG
03-16-2015, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the good words.

It was a tough winter, my figures depend on consistency and recent racing.

Should have taken this winter off.....