PDA

View Full Version : Great Story on Gulfstream Rainbow 6 Winner From Yesterday

Lemon Drop Husker
03-13-2015, 01:11 PM
Ever had that feeling that you are really "hot" at the track?

Well...., not to degrade your "hotness", but this guy takes "hot" to a whole other level.

http://www.twinspires.com/blog/2015/3/13/twinspires-player-sharp-worlds-hottest-gambler-right-now

Two Pick 6s within a month of one another. And at premier tracks like Santa Anita and Gulfstream Park.

Needless to say, I'm a bit impressed.

ReplayRandall
03-13-2015, 01:34 PM
Ever had that feeling that you are really "hot" at the track?

Well...., not to degrade your "hotness", but this guy takes "hot" to a whole other level.

http://www.twinspires.com/blog/2015/3/13/twinspires-player-sharp-worlds-hottest-gambler-right-now

Two Pick 6s within a month of one another. And at premier tracks like Santa Anita and Gulfstream Park.

Needless to say, I'm a bit impressed.
I love his quote about staying the course: “I’ve done this a lot; it’s definitely like having a job,” Sharp said. “I spend 3-4 hours on a Pick 6. It’s pretty much a part-time job. Fortunately yesterday it was pretty well paying. “I’ve been doing pretty good the past year after a rough couple of years. I’m not doing anything differently. I just stayed the course and now things are working out.”

Lemon Drop Husker
03-13-2015, 02:08 PM
I love his quote about staying the course:

Agree.

Really liked that quote as well. You have to have confidence in what you are doing even when losing.

This game is brutal at times and makes you feel like a complete moron as if you have no clue as to what you are doing. Change is always necessary, but belief in self is of utmost importance.

Hoofless_Wonder
03-14-2015, 02:19 AM
He was alive to four horses in the last leg, all of which were paying out the jackpot. They completed the superfecta.

That's one way to take the stewards out of the equation.

acorn54
03-14-2015, 08:27 AM
what stood out to me is the amount of money this guy has to fork out when he plays the pick 6 bets. i could never invest that much, but it shows how much money you have to commit to the pick 6 bets to have a realistic shot. anyway it is a long time between drinks and you probably put out alot of money before you hit and have money coming back to you.