PDA

View Full Version : NYRA Roku channel

SG4
03-12-2015, 01:15 PM
Does anyone else use the NYRA HD channel on Roku? The stream hasn't been playing for me for several weeks now (I get a playback error every time), anyone else facing similar issues?

TravisVOX
03-12-2015, 02:04 PM
There hasn't been any unusual reporting of issues of late. If you email websupport@nyrainc.com they'll be able to help though.

SG4
03-12-2015, 03:26 PM
Thank you Travis - support got back to me readily today, and as luck would have it, now my feed works again. I probably sound a little crazy for suggesting it didn't work for a month, but that's just my luck I suppose.

TravisVOX
03-12-2015, 04:13 PM
Sometimes the link has to be reset on either end... I don't know how the technology works, but glad it's working now.

bbopjz
03-20-2015, 11:53 PM
Does anyone know if i can view streaming races such as those from Twinspires and TVG on my television with a Roku Streaming Stick?

JimG
03-21-2015, 10:37 AM
Does anyone know if i can view streaming races such as those from Twinspires and TVG on my television with a Roku Streaming Stick?

No, you can't. NYRA is the only outfit that has a roku app and you need to be a NYRA Rewards member for that.

TravisVOX
03-21-2015, 12:35 PM
On Monday there is a big website update coming that includes a few awesome features including live streaming of multiple camera angles and you don't have to be a NYRA Rewards member to enjoy.

yesman3000
03-21-2015, 12:38 PM
i stream hrtv on roku.

JimG
03-21-2015, 01:15 PM
i stream hrtv on roku.

If your streaming through Filmon private app, it is too blurry for me to enjoy. If you are streaming it otherwise, I would like to hear how. Thanks.

Jim

BIG49010
03-21-2015, 04:10 PM
NYRA should look into streaming on Android, the HD on many apps is crystal clear.

Canarsie
03-22-2015, 11:26 AM
NYRA should look into streaming on Android, the HD on many apps is crystal clear.

I stream NYRA on my Galaxy Tab and Galaxy S3 and the resolution is fantastic.

Here is the link for the Android app it's been available for quite some time now.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nyra.nyrarewardshd

While they get bashed around here from time to time NYRA is available on multiple outlets including Roku. If your watching TVG and there is an inquiry or tight photo just switch to the app and your right in on the action. If you only play NYRA there is no reason to use any other type of media than the app.

They should be getting tons of applause for being a frontrunner in the world of media including the acclaimed Talking Horses which you can watch on demand.

JimG
03-22-2015, 02:29 PM
They should be getting tons of applause for being a frontrunner in the world of media including the acclaimed Talking Horses which you can watch on demand.

I could not agree more! Good post.

BIG49010
03-22-2015, 03:40 PM
I stream NYRA on my Galaxy Tab and Galaxy S3 and the resolution is fantastic.

Here is the link for the Android app it's been available for quite some time now.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nyra.nyrarewardshd

While they get bashed around here from time to time NYRA is available on multiple outlets including Roku. If your watching TVG and there is an inquiry or tight photo just switch to the app and your right in on the action. If you only play NYRA there is no reason to use any other type of media than the app.

Anyone tried it on a Android TV Box?

JimG
03-22-2015, 04:40 PM
Anyone tried it on a Android TV Box?

When I had the firetv (android based), I sideloaded the NYRA app and it worked fine.

netbet
03-22-2015, 09:52 PM
On Monday there is a big website update coming that includes a few awesome features including live streaming of multiple camera angles and you don't have to be a NYRA Rewards member to enjoy.

This is terrific news. Been waiting on this for years.

Patrick