PDA

View Full Version : couple cops shot outside Ferguson police department

davew
03-12-2015, 02:42 AM
a group of protestors in Ferguson again/still/seeking?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/two-officers-shot-outside-ferguson-police-department-newspaper/ar-AA9FzLG?ocid=iehp

Tom
03-12-2015, 07:18 AM
The animals still run wild.
Why could cops bother to try to protect the city - let it burn.

Hey H4C.....this is the REAL racism I was talking about.
Not some stupid songs.

Bet a lot of the lefties are happy today.
More blood on the hands of Holder and Obama.

JustRalph
03-12-2015, 08:14 AM
The Governor needs to step in and shut these idiots down.

Inner Dirt
03-12-2015, 09:08 AM
To me Obama isn't even a closeted racist. He always jumps on the side of the black people in the dispute before he gets all the facts. He has done it in 3 high profile incidents that I know of and Holder is just as bad, Ferguson of course being the latest. Look at the difference between Ferguson and the Rodney King riots of over 20 years ago. The people upset about the officers acquittal in the King case had a right to be pissed all the evidence pointed to the cops being guilty and they got off. Bush condemned the rioters and quickly acted to restore order.

In this case of Ferguson all evidence point to Brown causing his own death, he was a punk who just got done strong arm robbing a store. All evidence pointed to the officer acting within the law. This time Obama condemns the police and him and Holder basically want the Ferguson police to allow the unlawfulness. If Obama isn't the worst president in US history I don't know who is.

horses4courses
03-12-2015, 09:08 AM
The animals still run wild.
Why could cops bother to try to protect the city - let it burn.

Hey H4C.....this is the REAL racism I was talking about.
Not some stupid songs.

Bet a lot of the lefties are happy today.
More blood on the hands of Holder and Obama.

Oh, that's interesting.
So, you know who is responsible for this?
Their motive for doing so, their race?
No. I didn't think so.

Remember when someone burnt down that church of the black preacher
while the rioting was going on? The church was well away from the troubled area.
I doubt if anyone has been charged with that crime,
but the same person who did that could have done the shooting here.
It's possible.

So, don't go blaming anyone you feel like until some facts are known.
I know that wouldn't stop you, though.

Let's just hope these officers recover from their wounds.
The real tragedy here, and in this country, is that any jackass
who can pull a trigger can get hold of a gun.

Interesting, too, the all you cons didn't want to discuss the resignation
of the Ferguson city manager and police chief.
That's not the kind of news your side likes hearing.

A shooting of officers? Yeahhhh....you guys are on it like white on rice.
Had it been a few blacks getting shot, you could care less.

Real racism?
That's black on white for you.
Just in your little fantasy world, though.
The real world has a grasp on reality.

Tom
03-12-2015, 09:46 AM
I know that wouldn't stop you, though. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a reply!

GaryG
03-12-2015, 10:13 AM
A shooting of officers? Yeahhhh....you guys are on it like white on rice.Had it been a few blacks getting shot, you could care less.A police office getting shot is a tragedy no matter what color he is. Street thugs, no matter what color they are, getting whacked is more like thinning the herd.

Tom
03-12-2015, 11:11 AM
until some facts are known.

Get off it.
The grand jury could find no reason to indict.
The racially biased justice department could find no reason to indict.

Yet that never stopped the left.

YOU guys were the ones calling for the cops' head long before the facts were in.

horses4courses
03-12-2015, 11:21 AM
Get off it.
The grand jury could find no reason to indict.
The racially biased justice department could find no reason to indict.

Yet that never stopped the left.

YOU guys were the ones calling for the cops' head long before the facts were in.

What are you on today?
What I wrote was nothing to do with the grand jury.

JustRalph
03-12-2015, 01:44 PM
A shooting of officers? Yeahhhh....you guys are on it like white on rice.
Had it been a few blacks getting shot, you could care less

Now you are getting it. "News" by definition is something " new"

Clocker
03-12-2015, 01:55 PM
Mr. Ed displays hoof-in-mouth disease. Again.

Just hours before the attack on Ferguson Police resulting in two officers suffering "serious injuries," MSNBC host Ed Schultz suggested a new policy for the FPD: disarm them.

SCHULTZ: What about disarming the police? What about just having them carry nightsticks and the authority to arrest?

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/ed-schultz-wednesday-what-about-disarming-ferguson-police

JustRalph
03-12-2015, 02:42 PM
Time for a curfew and a wholesale pullout of businesses from the area.

http://www.infowars.com/ferguson-supporters-celebrate-shooting-of-police-officers/

If you're going to act like you are at war, then prepare for being treated like the enemy. If you are going to celebrate shooting cops, prepare to pay the price.

Now you know why i'll never be Governor

Tom
03-12-2015, 03:10 PM
What are you on today?
What I wrote was nothing to do with the grand jury.

You talked about waiting for the facts to come.
I pointed out even when the facts came in TWICE the lefties still denied it.

TJDave
03-12-2015, 03:41 PM
What I don't understand is if the town is 2/3rds black how come its citizenry couldn't have fixed this problem. Is it harder to vote than protest?

davew
03-12-2015, 04:04 PM
*Holder* says it is some PUNK causing discord in area -.... wonder if he is talking about recent shooter(s) or what happened in the last year there

DJofSD
03-12-2015, 05:17 PM
*Holder* says it is some PUNK causing discord in area -.... wonder if he is talking about recent shooter(s) or what happened in the last year there
I think punk means community organizer not under our control.

JustRalph
03-12-2015, 05:26 PM
What I don't understand is if the town is 2/3rds black how come its citizenry couldn't have fixed this problem. Is it harder to vote than protest?

Can felons vote in Missouri?

Tom
03-12-2015, 10:32 PM
Can felons vote in Missouri?

Don't you guys know, democrats have no ability to vote.
The vast right wing conspiracy is against them.

Frankly the people of Ferguson deserve the crap they get - they are too dam lazy to stand up and take responsibility for themselves, then let their stores get robbed and burned and let them not be able to get insurance, and let them get targeted for tickets and be afraidn to walk the streets.
I have no sympathy for people who would rather whine and cry than man up and take control

Screw them...not my problem. they swallowed what Obama and holder and Sharpton gave them. Now choke on it.

This is natural selection at work.
As you libs like to argue about evolution - this is it in action.

davew
03-13-2015, 02:37 AM
0bama tweets about police shooting

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/12/obama-tweets-prayers-for-shot-ferguson-officers/

I guess not important enough for rousing speech or sending Holder / Sharpton to Ferguson to help diffuse protestors.

Do people who can not read understand tweets?

Tom
03-13-2015, 07:19 AM
POTUS pulled out all the stops when the felony-thugs was rightfully shot, but all two cops get is a tweet and an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel.

Any doubts that he is a racist pig?

RunForTheRoses
03-13-2015, 09:28 AM
To me Obama isn't even a closeted racist. He always jumps on the side of the black people in the dispute before he gets all the facts. He has done it in 3 high profile incidents that I know of and Holder is just as bad, Ferguson of course being the latest. Look at the difference between Ferguson and the Rodney King riots of over 20 years ago. The people upset about the officers acquittal in the King case had a right to be pissed all the evidence pointed to the cops being guilty and they got off. Bush condemned the rioters and quickly acted to restore order.

In this case of Ferguson all evidence point to Brown causing his own death, he was a punk who just got done strong arm robbing a store. All evidence pointed to the officer acting within the law. This time Obama condemns the police and him and Holder basically want the Ferguson police to allow the unlawfulness. If Obama isn't the worst president in US history I don't know who is.

Picking Holder as AG was a revelation as to his position on race. The Skip Gates situation, not sure if it is one of your 3, further showed he's willing to jump to judgement and side with his bruthas.

RunForTheRoses
03-13-2015, 09:33 AM
Oh, that's interesting.
So, you know who is responsible for this?
Their motive for doing so, their race?
No. I didn't think so.

Remember when someone burnt down that church of the black preacher
while the rioting was going on? The church was well away from the troubled area.
I doubt if anyone has been charged with that crime,
but the same person who did that could have done the shooting here.
It's possible.

I know that wouldn't stop you, though.

This just shows how disingenuous you are. Your blaming whitey for this even though no evidence supports this. Like I wrote back then it was likely youfs who didn't realize it was a black Church or it was a flase flag event set up by racial agitators black or white. probably the latter.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/unlike-every-other-building-in-ferguson-michael-browns-church-was-set-on-fire-by-white-supremacists/

Inner Dirt
03-13-2015, 10:07 AM
Comical how people on the left play the race card whenever they can. Yet when you flip things they will never brand a minority a racist no matter what they do. My best example a much higher percentage of blacks voted for Obama than are registered democrats and he gets ridiculously high approval rating from black folks. If that isn't a racial bias I don't know what is. Yet no liberal will ever call a black person racist for voting for Obama based on skin color, yet would definitely call me a racist if I voted for a white candidate based on skin color.

Sick and tired of people playing the race card and yelling racism where there is none. You have these fools who brand anybody a racist that says something bad about a black person. Racism does not get Obama low approval ratings, the poor job he is doing does.

ArlJim78
03-13-2015, 10:24 AM
Colin Powell is an example. He said he voted for Obama because he is black. In my book that makes him a racist. Even though his mother was white the fact that Obama's father was black made all the difference to him, so skin color rules the day. that's not how it's supposed to work.

to me all these social issues (race, war on women, income inequality, etc) are used for the same purpose, to keep the populace divided and weak while increasing government control of everything.

Inner Dirt
03-13-2015, 10:54 AM
Picking Holder as AG was a revelation as to his position on race. The Skip Gates situation, not sure if it is one of your 3, further showed he's willing to jump to judgement and side with his bruthas.

The 3 were Gates, Trayvon Martin and Ferguson. Obama has created a wider racial divide in this country by siding with the folks who like to blame whitey for everything. In the Martin case he said Martin could have been his son and spoke of his own experience where he was treated with suspicion because he was black. Obama along with all the other pro Martin people never mention Trayvon bouncing Zimmerman's head off the concrete. He never mentions Brown attacking the officer, either. If he wasn't a racist he would have said Martin and Brown caused their own deaths and there is nothing to riot about.

The USA is so bent over being PC these days it makes me sick. Calling black people African American is the biggest joke ever. What, noticing people look different makes you a racist? Also what happens if a black person is from Jamaica? I have yet to meet a person who claims to be offended by being referred to as black. Also if being called is not PC why is it ok to use white to describe someone? Shouldn't those on TV and radio who always use African American to describe black people use Caucasian to describe whites or they should call us European Americans because that is where the settlers came from.

Inner Dirt
03-13-2015, 11:00 AM
Colin Powell is an example. He said he voted for Obama because he is black. In my book that makes him a racist. Even though his mother was white the fact that Obama's father was black made all the difference to him, so skin color rules the day. that's not how it's supposed to work.

to me all these social issues (race, war on women, income inequality, etc) are used for the same purpose, to keep the populace divided and weak while increasing government control of everything.

I beg a liberal to some how explain that isn't blatant racism. Last I checked Powell was a Republican who served in a high positions under Republican presidents. How could he agree with anything Obama stands for?

Tom
03-13-2015, 11:25 AM
If you have a hyphen in your race, you are not the American part.

FantasticDan
03-13-2015, 12:12 PM
Colin Powell is an example. He said he voted for Obama because he is black.He did? Can you supply that quote?

DJofSD
03-13-2015, 12:15 PM
He did? Can you supply that quote?
Don't worry, you won't believe it any ways -- it was on Fox's O'Reilly's program.

FantasticDan
03-13-2015, 12:21 PM
Don't worry, you won't believe it any ways -- it was on Fox's O'Reilly's program.You're right, even if there's video of him saying it in an interview, I won't believe it.. :rolleyes: :bang:

NJ Stinks
03-13-2015, 12:24 PM
Comical how people on the left play the race card whenever they can. Yet when you flip things they will never brand a minority a racist no matter what they do. My best example a much higher percentage of blacks voted for Obama than are registered democrats and he gets ridiculously high approval rating from black folks. If that isn't a racial bias I don't know what is. Yet no liberal will ever call a black person racist for voting for Obama based on skin color, yet would definitely call me a racist if I voted for a white candidate based on skin color.

Your best example stinks. Black people always vote Democratic in great numbers. Doesn't matter if the black person is a registered Democrat or not.

Tom
03-13-2015, 12:31 PM
You're right, even if there's video of him saying it in an interview, I won't believe it.. :rolleyes: :bang:

He told me a couple of times, at our weekly poker game.

Tom
03-13-2015, 12:32 PM
Your best example stinks. Black people always vote Democratic in great numbers. Doesn't matter if the black person is a registered Democrat or not.

That has really helped them so far, hasn't it? :lol::lol::lol:

GaryG
03-13-2015, 12:33 PM
Your best example stinks. Black people always vote Democratic in great numbers. Doesn't matter if the black person is a registered Democrat or not.That is ridiculous....why would someone register as a Republican if he was going to vote for all of the Democrats? You mean Powell was a mole in the republican administrations?

FantasticDan
03-13-2015, 12:36 PM
Don't worry, you won't believe it any ways -- it was on Fox's O'Reilly's program.I just watched this interview with O'Reilly and Powell, where O'Reilly basically puts that question to Powell, and he never said any such thing..

Was it in a different interview? C'mon, help a brother out.. :p

hPzbIYex0tM

DJofSD
03-13-2015, 12:46 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/29/colin-powell-reveals-why-he-voted-for-obama-twice-in-contentious-interview-with-bill-oreilly/

NJ Stinks
03-13-2015, 12:51 PM
That is ridiculous....why would someone register as a Republican if he was going to vote for all of the Democrats? You mean Powell was a mole in the republican administrations?

I was responding to Inner Dirt who posted "My best example a much higher percentage of blacks voted for Obama than are registered democrats....".

That happens in every presidential election. Here's a link that discusses how blacks have voted in presidential elections as well as what party they belong too, if any. Gerald Ford got 15% of the black vote and that was the most any GOP candidate received since 1968.

http://blackdemographics.com/culture/black-politics/

FantasticDan
03-13-2015, 12:56 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/29/colin-powell-reveals-why-he-voted-for-obama-twice-in-contentious-interview-with-bill-oreilly/Uh-huh, that's a story about the interview I posted. Where's the quote?

Inner Dirt
03-13-2015, 12:57 PM

Really, and the moon isn't made out of cheese? The numbers are no longer easily found but believe it or not there are black people who vote for republicans. Obama's percentage of the black vote in 2008 was 95%, I think I recall it was stated that as on average the democratic presidential candidate typically got 88% of the black vote. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to realize that 95% number was inflated by people voting for their favorite color.
If you want to ignore the obvious that is your business.
Of course voting by color is only wrong if you are white according to liberal code.

Tom
03-13-2015, 01:11 PM
That happens in every presidential election. Here's a link that discusses how blacks have voted in presidential elections as well as what party they belong too, if any. Gerald Ford got 15% of the black vote and that was the most any GOP candidate received since 1968.

Ferguson is a democrat city.
Run by democrats, laws passed by democrats, hiring of police officers by democrats........maybe the solution to the problems there would be to stop voting for losers and go RED!

Tom
03-13-2015, 01:12 PM
Really, and the moon isn't made out of cheese?

We thought that it was for centuries.
Then, in 1969, we went there a few times and found out it was not.

We have not gone back since.

NJ Stinks
03-13-2015, 01:20 PM
Really, and the moon isn't made out of cheese? The numbers are no longer easily found but believe it or not there are black people who vote for republicans. Obama's percentage of the black vote in 2008 was 95%, I think I recall it was stated that as on average the democratic presidential candidate typically got 88% of the black vote. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to realize that 95% number was inflated by people voting for their favorite color.
If you want to ignore the obvious that is your business.
Of course voting by color is only wrong if you are white according to liberal code.

I'm not ignoring anything. 88% to 95% is no big deal when one considers the following:

1. Having the opportunity to vote for the first presidential black candidate from a major party in American history.

2. The GOP candidate never saw a war he wasn't for. (People were tired of war in 2008.)

3. McCain didn't know how many houses he owned. :lol:

Tom
03-13-2015, 01:33 PM
1. Having the opportunity to vote for the first presidential black candidate from a major party in American history.

Based on Obama, I hope no one ever gets that opportunity again.
And this sucker is only HALF Black! :eek:

FantasticDan
03-13-2015, 01:45 PM
Ferguson is a democrat city.
Run by democrats, laws passed by democrats, hiring of police officers by democrats........maybe the solution to the problems there would be to stop voting for losers and go RED!Ferguson's recently resigned City Manager was the chief executive, the vast majority of hiring, policing, and administrative power was in his hands, and he's the one cited repeatedly in the DoJ report. I can't even find what party affiliation he was, not surprising since City Manager is not a "political" position. The Mayor of Ferguson is Republican.

Inner Dirt
03-13-2015, 01:55 PM
I'm not ignoring anything. 88% to 95% is no big deal when one considers the following:

2. The GOP candidate never saw a war he wasn't for. (People were tired of war in 2008.)

3. McCain didn't know how many houses he owned. :lol:

#1. I have heard that exact statement word for word from many Democrats.
So whose words are everyone parroting?

#2. Our desire to police the world does not change no matter who is in office, another fact liberals ignore.

#3. Amazing how Obama got elected making villains out of wealthy people,
that is pathetic, nothing funny about it.

Tom
03-13-2015, 02:07 PM
Ferguson's recently resigned City Manager was the chief executive, the vast majority of hiring, policing, and administrative power was in his hands, and he's the one cited repeatedly in the DoJ report

A biased, embarrassingly poor report at that.
If I handed in reports like that at work, I would be fired.
Deserved,y so. Holder would have gotten a C- in high school for that hatchet job. :lol:

Now, how do you suppose a republican got elected mayor with 70% of the voters being Black? Right Wing conspiracy? Voter fraud? :lol:

What do you suppose Blacks need to win an election.....110% of the vote?
That only works in Chicago. Maybe they are drinking too much stolen booze.

Come on Don, we are talking about total moron losers here....the Blacks of Ferguson probably have their shoes on the wrong feet! :lol:

People this dumb, and they are OBAMA people, and SHARPTON people. :lol:

And.....they are democrats! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Clocker
03-13-2015, 02:32 PM
Now, how do you suppose a republican got elected mayor with 70% of the voters being Black? Right Wing conspiracy? Voter fraud? :lol:

Apathy.

Voter turnout in the last election was 12%. It appears that the black population is highly transitory and most voters, especially in local elections, are white. Also, according to Wiki, the mayoral election is nonpartisan. Knowles was at one time active in the Missouri Young Republicans, but was later a staffer for a Democratic state legislator.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Knowles_III

DJofSD
03-13-2015, 03:22 PM
Uh-huh, that's a story about the interview I posted. Where's the quote?
Watch the video.

Tom
03-13-2015, 03:46 PM
Apathy.

Voter turnout in the last election was 12%. It appears that the black population is highly transitory and most voters, especially in local elections, are white. Also, according to Wiki, the mayoral election is nonpartisan. Knowles was at one time active in the Missouri Young Republicans, but was later a staffer for a Democratic state legislator.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Knowles_III

The problems in Ferguson are self-inflicted.
As yea sow, so shall ye reap.

horses4courses
03-13-2015, 08:40 PM
This just shows how disingenuous you are. Your blaming whitey for this even though no evidence supports this. Like I wrote back then it was likely youfs who didn't realize it was a black Church or it was a flase flag event set up by racial agitators black or white. probably the latter.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/unlike-every-other-building-in-ferguson-michael-browns-church-was-set-on-fire-by-white-supremacists/

Would you kindly point out where I blamed these shootings on anyone?
You'll have a hard time, as I never did.

Just your rampant conservative imagination working overtime. :rolleyes:

davew
03-15-2015, 02:05 PM
police have someone arrested and weapon in shooting recovered
sounds like someone local

press conference in half an hour

DJofSD
03-15-2015, 02:33 PM
http://fox2now.com/2015/03/15/st-louis-county-police-suspected-shooter-of-two-police-officers-in-custody/

davew
03-15-2015, 03:02 PM
Jeffery Williams says he was shooting at someone else in response to an argument. He shoot from a moving car. He is 20 and has a warrant for failure to appear for last 7 months to parole officer.

JustRalph
03-15-2015, 03:55 PM
We have to get a handle on these crazy Tea Party types

TJDave
03-15-2015, 04:19 PM

I'll second that.
https://www.irehr.org/media/k2/items/cache/66e8215c782a44521482ab938e79c393_XL.jpg

davew
03-15-2015, 04:33 PM

or at least give them nice jobs - maybe PREZ can start a African American union and pay them to protest around the country, vote multiple times and help new immigrants assimilate to the US by teaching them about free money, food , housing sources...

JustRalph
03-15-2015, 05:42 PM
or at least give them nice jobs - maybe PREZ can start a African American union and pay them to protest around the country, vote multiple times and help new immigrants assimilate to the US by teaching them about free money, food , housing sources...

Midnight basketball :ThmbUp: