PDA

View Full Version : BetAmerica unveils its new look

RaceTrackDaddy
03-11-2015, 03:52 PM
BetAmerica unveils its new look. Anyone find any problems similar to mine?

I just logged on and went to the past performances page for purchase and download. I used both my old desktop Windows XP and my laptop Windows 8.1 and found out that both systems failed to have the purchased pp's downloaded to my hard drive.

Seems the Windows XP recognizes it as an HTML file and hence even changing the name and pdf designation, failed to produce a downloaded file.

On the windows 8.1, when downloading, it would not recognize the name nor type of file as in previous years of operation. It only showed store/ in the name. Apparently there is some serious problems in creation of this page and should be addressed.

Am I alone in this or are there others having problems with their downloads at Betamerica?

raybo
03-18-2015, 05:19 PM
BetAmerica unveils its new look. Anyone find any problems similar to mine?

I just logged on and went to the past performances page for purchase and download. I used both my old desktop Windows XP and my laptop Windows 8.1 and found out that both systems failed to have the purchased pp's downloaded to my hard drive.

Seems the Windows XP recognizes it as an HTML file and hence even changing the name and pdf designation, failed to produce a downloaded file.

On the windows 8.1, when downloading, it would not recognize the name nor type of file as in previous years of operation. It only showed store/ in the name. Apparently there is some serious problems in creation of this page and should be addressed.

Am I alone in this or are there others having problems with their downloads at Betamerica?

I don't download the PPs from BA, but you should contact them so they can address it.

RaceTrackDaddy
03-19-2015, 12:46 AM
I should have updated this thread. Yes, I did contact them and they are aware of the problem (but no solution has been found at this time). They will email me whatever I purchased. Takes about five minutes longer but when buying them the day prior to the race cards, it doesn't affect me.