PDA

View Full Version : Mayweather - Pacquiao

ronsmac
03-11-2015, 12:21 PM
The 1st face to face press conference for the big fight is today. Floyd is so good and Manny is so small so I see a rather lopsided win for Floyd. I'll still be forking over the 100 bucks to see this one.

magwell
03-11-2015, 12:48 PM
The 1st face to face press conference for the big fight is today. Floyd is so good and Manny is so small so I see a rather lopsided win for Floyd. I'll still be forking over the 100 bucks to see this one.I agree Floyd is just too good.......:cool:

classhandicapper
03-11-2015, 03:10 PM
At this age Floyd is not the same Floyd that was almost untouchable when he was young. I still make him the favorite because Manny likes to mix it up, but Floyd is an elite counter puncher that will be avoiding a shoot out (Manny has struggled with a counter puncher like Marquez). That makes me think it's going to be Floyd by decision. However, if Floyd's speed has slipped another notch and Manny can force him into a fight (which he won't be afraid to do), it could get very interesting.

Johnny V
03-11-2015, 04:42 PM
I think Floyd might win this one by a knockout. Manny is liable to walk into one with Floyd's good boxing counterpunching skills. It should be a good fight although it should have been made years ago when both were on top of their game.

MutuelClerk
03-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Floyd's knocked out more women that men lately. When was the last time either of these two guys knocked out anyone? I want odds on a draw, I don't trust boxing and these whores will want at least a second fight and more $$$$$$$$$$....