PDA

View Full Version : NY Times: All the news we see fit to print

Clocker
03-09-2015, 01:40 PM
The NY Times ran a front page story on the Selma memorial march yesterday, with a large picture captioned "President Obama and Representative John Lewis led thousands in a commemorative march across the Edmund Pettus Bridge."

The picture had been cropped and did not show the entire front row of people leading the march. Among those cropped out were George and Laura Bush.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/nyt-crops-george-laura-bush-selma-march-photo

NJ Stinks
03-09-2015, 02:04 PM
Ah, another devious spin by the left. Indeed. Why would the NY Times zero in on the current (and first black) President in a picture taken at the re-enactment of the civil rights march in Selma on its 50th anniversary?

Apparently, it makes no sense. :rolleyes:

Tom
03-09-2015, 02:50 PM
IT really didn't.
Obama apparently has no idea happened on Bloody Sunday.
Earlier this week, he tried to equate it to illegal immigration, which i has nothing at all to do with, and while there, he tried to politicize it using Ferguson.

Well, Mr. First Black President, you idiot, let me 'splain it to you.

50 years ago, it was real Americans demanding their God-given right to vote.
As an alleged leader, I think YOU should taken the people of Ferguson to task....theses people braved beatings and fire hoses and worse to get that precious right to vote, and many others died in other protests.

So one would think that after so many gave so much so long ago, what friggin' excuse does Ferguson have to whine about the city being predominately Black yet run by a white minority?

Who controls the elections in Ferguson?
Let me answer for you.....those who are bothered to show up and vote.
Why did those people in Selma go through all that if those people in Ferguson are not willing to USE the damn vote?

Thank you for being the first Black president and having your finger on the pulse of reality, you moron.

Could it be that Black people who take control of their situations and stand up for themselves might not need the likes of you and Holder and Sharpton?

Could it be that you and your ilk are better served by Blacks still living in the slavery of ignorance?