ezpace
03-07-2015, 10:33 AM
Doping Horses is epidemic
dont believe me ask your
states testing lab.
Many of their reports are nor made public

wisconsin
03-07-2015, 12:00 PM
Has been going on forever and forever will so long as there is purse money to be had. Testing and penalties are a complete joke in the U.S.

ezpace
03-07-2015, 01:38 PM
Has been going on forever and forever will so long as there is purse money to be had. Testing and penalties are a complete joke in the U.S.
88*88888888888
ITS because FEW speak up about it
ITS EPIDEMIC NOW
players deserve what their getting by taking ZERO ACTION
I MAYplay the B-CUP WITH a $2 bankroll
42yrs exp cya

wisconsin
03-07-2015, 02:06 PM
I personally have not bet since the end of January, for now.

Just too many goofy form reversals and horses in poor form running lights out for no reason, battling the whole way, with reserve in the stretch.

WJ47
03-07-2015, 02:59 PM
I've been keeping up with the sport, but I haven't been betting either. I've been seeing some crazy things happen. I've got to step back and try to figure out how they cheat.

Stillriledup
03-07-2015, 04:55 PM
I've been keeping up with the sport, but I haven't been betting either. I've been seeing some crazy things happen. I've got to step back and try to figure out how they cheat.

People who have the ability to bet after the start, or sneak small bets into the blind pools after the finish are a much larger problem for bettors than AC Avila. At least AC tipped his hand and gave people an opportunity to cash right alongside with him, not so with the "pool skimmers".

Nosed
03-08-2015, 01:37 PM
This is another reason I'd like to see them revise the way they set up conditions for races. There are so many horses that can't compete with even average speed, that I think trainers and jocks think they have to cheat to stand a chance. I don't mind seeing a slow pace race if that's all the horses in the field are capable of.

WJ47
03-08-2015, 02:00 PM
People who have the ability to bet after the start, or sneak small bets into the blind pools after the finish are a much larger problem for bettors than AC Avila. At least AC tipped his hand and gave people an opportunity to cash right alongside with him, not so with the "pool skimmers".

SRU, I'd like to know more about this. How can they bet after the race? Do you mean like the Breeder's Cup Pick 6 scandal? How often is this happening?

I knew that AC Avila was up to no good with Masochistic because I read the steward's minutes from So. Cal racing each week and the stewards said that Masochistic's jockey didn't ride with a full effort in the race before the horse became a superstar.

I see he sold off his share of Masochistic and won't appeal the suspension. I wonder what's up with that.