PDA

View Full Version : Third Child Shooting in 4 days in Harris Texas

maddog42
03-04-2015, 12:13 AM
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/03/02/harris-texas-five-year-old-shoots-six-year-old-brother-third-child-shooting-in-four-days-video/

JustRalph
03-04-2015, 06:11 AM
Yep, there are idiots everywhere

Including those who posts links to ad farms

You really believe that's some sort of news page? Some opinion site that gives a shit?

It's a click bait site and you posted it for all your friends at PA to go visit

Nice work Bozo. Maybe next time you will think before you post a page like that

Unless maybe you're connected to the ads on the site?

ArlJim78
03-04-2015, 10:25 AM
maddog frequents the lowest quality sites of anyone who throws up links on here. nothing but bottom feeders and hacks, clickbait, etc.
Nothing even remotely legit.

Clocker
03-04-2015, 10:29 AM
Nothing even remotely legit.

Drive-by posting, hit and run to stir things up. I see no issues to discuss here or in other posts.

horses4courses
03-04-2015, 10:38 AM
"Mirror, mirror, on the wall...who pisses off conservatives most of all?"

What??? I guess I must be slipping......... :bang:

Tom
03-04-2015, 10:44 AM
I think I have seen maddog at worse sites in the past......;)

Clocker
03-04-2015, 10:45 AM

Yep, it's a dog eat dog world out there. There is even competition for the title of village idiot.

JustRalph
03-04-2015, 10:47 AM

Again, a non sequitur post

Go over to the threads about malware and see if those guys spending hours and hours to fix their computers give a shit about what this dumbass posts?

In fact I call for Maddog to be tossed!!! My country for a horse!

maddog42
03-04-2015, 10:11 PM

Stop it!! You are making me blush with pride.

Tom
03-04-2015, 10:20 PM
You are proud of spreading malware????
I'm with Ralph, toss this A Hole.

FantasticDan
03-04-2015, 10:32 PM
I'm with Ralph, toss this A Hole. :( :rolleyes:

Google safe browsing tests show no malware issues with that site. :sleeping:

http://www.google.com.sg/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=addictinginfo.org/

maddog42
03-04-2015, 10:34 PM
I'm with Ralph, toss this A Hole.

Here is the webutation review of addictinginfo. It gave it a good rating. I had no malware problems. Maybe it is the thread that is really pissing you off.

http://www.webutation.net/go/review/addictinginfo.org

Tom
03-04-2015, 10:37 PM
No, I find you a total joke.
The subjects of your posts reveal you to be a low inteligence poster. Porbably one of the lowest.

I have a mental picture of you posting your links......TOS prevent me from sharing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clocker
03-04-2015, 10:40 PM
The subjects of your posts reveal you to be a low inteligence poster. Porbably one of the lowest.

The moonbats are on a race to the bottom of the food chain. Is there a morning line on the biggest loser?

maddog42
03-04-2015, 10:47 PM

I have a mental picture of you posting your links......TOS prevent me from sharing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Porbably.

PhantomOnTour
03-04-2015, 11:06 PM

You spelled intelligence wrong while telling someone else how low their intelligence is.
:p

FantasticDan
03-04-2015, 11:51 PM
You spelled intelligence wrong while telling someone else how low their intelligence is. :p
7p23mA2VV0A

Tom
03-05-2015, 07:30 AM
You spelled intelligence wrong while telling someone else how low their intelligence is.

And I spoke so highly of you this week! :bang:

newtothegame
03-05-2015, 08:08 AM

Amazing you correct Tom's post yet, failed to correct the guy who brought in the topic of "intelligence"....
Maddog #15
"Porbably."

:lol:

JustRalph
03-05-2015, 09:04 AM
There is some recent evidence I read about somewhere that says that posting frequently online has made a bunch of us terrible writers. It focused on comparing the writings of those who have been doing it ten years or more.

They compared the early writings to more recent stuff and found that the free wheeling nature of the net, where comments and such don't weigh heavily on a persons persona at home or work, make longtime posters lazy and less clear in their writings.

They cited the use of emoticons and Internet related jargon as one source of the degradation of writing styles etc. I know for a fact it has changed me. I use to write tech manuals and training courses that were professionally edited and I did pretty well. They usually came back with few changes. No way I could do it anymore. In fact I have a real hard time writing for my own business without sounding like an idiot sometimes.

Tom
03-05-2015, 09:10 AM
I admit, I am not a great speller, but I am a WORSE typist!

asdf - jkl'

maddog42
03-05-2015, 09:20 AM
Amazing you correct Tom's post yet, failed to correct the guy who brought in the topic of "intelligence"....
Maddog #15
"Porbably."

:lol:

You may notice that I misspelled "probably" exactly the same way as did Tom. Maybe, just maybe, I did this intentionally.

GaryG
03-05-2015, 09:43 AM
I don't understand the reason for this post. Do we need to pass laws to make child killing in Harris County a crime? Should all of the guns in Harris County be confiscated? Hey redneck...my name is maddog and I am here for your damn guns!

Tom
03-05-2015, 10:12 AM
I don't understand the reason for this post. Do we need to pass laws to make child killing in Harris County a crime? Should all of the guns in Harris County be confiscated? Hey redneck...my name is maddog and I am here for your damn guns!

Obama want the bullets now.
I can't wait until he shows up looking for mine! :lol::lol::lol:

PhantomOnTour
03-05-2015, 11:09 AM
And I spoke so highly of you this week! :bang:
No Malice intended, Tommy...I just couldn't resist, it was a hanging curveball!

You spoke highly of me?
I think you were just high on POT ;)