PDA

View Full Version : "My love dress"

Pensacola Pete
03-03-2015, 01:17 AM
A middle-aged woman went over to her 27-year-old daughter's house, walked in, and saw the younger woman laying on her stomach on the couch naked.

"What are you doing?" she asked her daughter.

"Waiting for William to come home," was the reply.

"You're waiting NAKED for your husband to come home?" the mother asked.

"Yes," the daughter answered. "I'm in my love dress."

"But you're NAKED!" the mother insisted.

"He likes it," the daughter said, "and I like it. It gets us excited."

On the way home, the woman thought about this, and it made sense. She decided to try it on her husband. She put on her most provocative perfume and fluffed up her hair. When she heard her husband drive up, she laid down on the couch on her stomach, buff naked.

"What are you doing?" her husband asked when he saw his wife laying on the couch.

"I'm in my love dress," the woman cooed to him.

"It needs pressing," the husband noted. "What's for dinner?"

Stillriledup
03-03-2015, 01:20 AM
A middle-aged woman went over to her 27-year-old daughter's house, walked in, and saw the younger woman laying on her stomach on the couch naked.

"What are you doing?" she asked her daughter.

"Waiting for William to come home," was the reply.

"You're waiting NAKED for your husband to come home?" the mother asked.

"Yes," the daughter answered. "I'm in my love dress."

"But you're NAKED!" the mother insisted.

"He likes it," the daughter said, "and I like it. It gets us excited."

On the way home, the woman thought about this, and it made sense. She decided to try it on her husband. She put on her most provocative perfume and fluffed up her hair. When she heard her husband drive up, she laid down on the couch on her stomach, buff naked.

"What are you doing?" her husband asked when he saw his wife laying on the couch.

"I'm in my love dress," the woman cooed to him.

"It needs pressing," the husband noted. "What's for dinner?"

I would think the guy should ask what's for dinner before the comment about the pressing...he's more likely to GET dinner if he asks the question first! :D

thaskalos
03-03-2015, 01:21 AM
I would think the guy should ask what's for dinner before the comment about the pressing...he's more likely to GET dinner if he asks the question first! :D
Seeing the wife's wrinkled dress...one would think that the husband would have lost his appetite.

Stillriledup
03-03-2015, 01:46 AM
Seeing the wife's wrinkled dress...one would think that the husband would have lost his appetite.

I know i didn't feel like eating after reading that so you're right, it certainly doesn't increase appetite. :D