PDA

View Full Version : OBAMA threatens ICE

JustRalph
02-26-2015, 05:48 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2015/02/26/obama-to-ice-there-will-be-consequences-for-doing-your-job/

Amazing out of control government

Clocker
02-26-2015, 06:04 PM
From the article:

If I were working on the Border Patrol, I’d be feeling pretty unmotivated to get out of my truck at this point.

Yep. Time for coffee, a donut, and a nap. If any illegal tried to surrender to me, I'd give him the public number for the White House and tell him to leave me alone.

JustRalph
02-26-2015, 06:16 PM
From the article:

Yep. Time for coffee, a donut, and a nap. If any illegal tried to surrender to me, I'd give him the public number for the White House and tell him to leave me alone.

This is what has happened to many many police departments across America. Now it's happening at the border..........it's all theater and when it's not, it's because some cop didn't understand...........or was too new to figure it out

woodtoo
02-26-2015, 06:56 PM
He's pretty much a dictator at this point wouldn't you agree?

OntheRail
02-26-2015, 07:08 PM
Yes a true Constitutional Law Scoffer...

JustRalph
02-26-2015, 08:29 PM

He's doing whatever he wants. Most of it will be overturned by the courts if it ever gets that far. He is trying to get the Repubs to start talking impeachment so he can pull out the race card

Tall One
02-26-2015, 09:06 PM
He's doing whatever he wants. Most of it will be overturned by the courts if it ever gets that far. He is trying to get the Repubs to start talking impeachment so he can pull out the race card

You're onto something here Ralph that is a very legitimate concern of mine. I don't get into this section of the forum much, but in my honest opinion, it's scary how much this guy hates us.