PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Park now part of NFL plans

JustRalph
02-25-2015, 04:38 AM
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nfl/story/_/id/12378821/inglewood-city-council-oks-fast-tracking-st-louis-rams-backed-nfl-stadium?ex_cid=sportscenterTW

Looks like NFL stadium going up

cj's dad
02-27-2015, 11:07 PM
I went to the Breeders Cup Classic at HP in 1997, The area is a s----ouse on asphalt. Bars advertizing live nude sex shows. shady characters hanging around the area, etc... Then again, tfis is the NFL. Maybe the Bengals, with all their criminals could relocate to LA; they would fit right in.

rastajenk
02-28-2015, 07:52 AM
Cheap Shot! We may have the numbers, but you got two trump cards in Ray Lewis and Ray Rice.

Besides, the Bengies have cleaned up its act this decade. Their attempts at rehabilitation are down dramatically from the previous one. :cool:

Stillriledup
02-28-2015, 02:49 PM
I went to the Breeders Cup Classic at HP in 1997, The area is a s----ouse on asphalt. Bars advertizing live nude sex shows. shady characters hanging around the area, etc... Then again, tfis is the NFL. Maybe the Bengals, with all their criminals could relocate to LA; they would fit right in.

Wow, that's ballsy calling out the Bengals as criminals while being a Ravens fan. :D

JustRalph
02-28-2015, 06:08 PM
does anybody think that an NFL stadium was on the horizon or in the plans when HOL sold ? What's it been 10 yrs now?

These guys got lucky.......... I think

cj's dad
03-01-2015, 05:07 AM
Wow, that's ballsy calling out the Bengals as criminals while being a Ravens fan. :D

I have never been accused of being shy !

The Bengals thugs are sooo much better than the Ravens bad boys

ronsmac
03-02-2015, 06:01 PM
Cheap Shot! We may have the numbers, but you got two trump cards in Ray Lewis and Ray Rice.

Besides, the Bengies have cleaned up its act this decade. Their attempts at rehabilitation are down dramatically from the previous one. :cool:You left out Suggs. He had some serious incidents with his fiancee. A judge made him turn in his 7 guns including his AK 47.

davew
03-02-2015, 09:25 PM

Perfect location, the local businesses love carry-over traffic before and after the show.