PDA

View Full Version : Mall of America

lamboguy
02-23-2015, 09:15 AM
that mall just got threatened, we don't know if its a real threat or just something said to scare people to stay away from it.

the bottom line is we can't live in fear. you need to walk with your head up high and proud to live here.

our leader, mainly the President, but not limited to him, have done nothing to boost our confidence. i don't really make distinctions from liberal's to conservatives, they are basically the same winding up in the same place but coming from different direction's.

the main points in the presidential job description is to protect our roads and border's. our last 2 presidents have really failed miserably in both area's. never mind all the other accomplishments that they have made, these are very fundamental. there aren't enough roads for the amount of vehicles on them, and we are in danger from inside and outside forces.

during these 2 presidents we have lost our liberty's, corporation's have received special treatment, and lots of people are scared to walk into a McDonald's.

burnsy
02-23-2015, 10:25 AM
Its not just because of the Presidents. They are a "figure head" of this. The media is one big scare tactic and many people are cowards and/or dumb. CNN, Fox and MSNBC will run crazy with this. For crying out loud, when there's a snowstorm you would think Armageddon was coming. People clear the shelves. Gee, I might be "stranded" in my warm house for 24 hours... :confused: For the year 2015 people are not that bright, they buy in, hook, line and sinker. Somehow they've been sold on the fact that we can prevent ever being attacked, even when we are one of the worlds biggest targets. Papa Bush or papa Obama see and know all....please save me.... :lol: ....therefore they are responsible for all of our asses. Off to see the Wizard.

The founders would be scoffing at us if they could see it. People that risked getting their own heads loped off to give us what we have. The heat gets turned up and people are willing to give up every right they have.....to "feel" safe? Embarrassing. I call it "Chicken Little" syndrome. They don't even teach people that freedom is not free. Many generations before us fought tooth and nail to preserve it. Dying for it or because of it is sometimes a prerequisite. Just as Abraham Lincoln said, this country will never be brought down by outside forces, if it fails, it will fail from within. We may be witnessing the beginning of the end of freedom out of fear. When we show fear, the terrorist have already won and they can accomplish that now with a video tape? When the "news" channels sensationalize a beheading or kidnapping or bombing they make it sound like its never happened before.....What??? never happened before?...like I said the founders would see us as weak people. Maybe people that don't deserve to be free. The good folks that fought WW1? WW2? Super human compared to what we are witnessing today. People are soft and have lived easily for way too long, this includes me. But at least I understand, America is no utopia, there are no guarantees as a free person, I am a target that can be snuffed out whether big brother is watching or not. If there were more like me, these jackasses on the TV would not get the reaction they get. This runs way deeper than who the president is...they buy into it, because society reacts this way. When people are willing to be spied on...out of "safety"....they have won and we have lost. Don't ask Burnsy, ask Ben Franklin and George Washington.

woodtoo
02-23-2015, 10:42 AM
Two very good posts . :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Greyfox
02-23-2015, 10:51 AM
I agree with burnsy.
To live our lives in fear gives terrorists a victory of sorts.
Having said that, it is just a matter of time until some "lone wolf" or some sleeper cell splatters blood in North America.
Quite frankly, I'm surprised they haven't been more active on this continent since 9-11.
The Government surveillance agencies have done a good job in foiling their plans to date. Let's hope they continue to do so well.
These Islamic wing nuts don't care if they die.
In fact that is their intended goal - to martyr themselves for Allah.

Tom
02-23-2015, 10:54 AM
Don't ask Burnsy, ask Ben Franklin and George Washington.

Don't forget Thomas Jefferson.....he had a far better strategy back then than Obama does today.

burnsy
02-23-2015, 11:01 AM
The Time Machine......great book, movie. The Morlocks and the Eloi. Unfortunately too many in our society are Eloi. Like them we are being treated like cattle. People like that never have freedom.

classhandicapper
02-23-2015, 12:45 PM
and lots of people are scared to walk into a McDonald's.

The only thing that frightens me about McDonald's is the calorie count. ;)

Stillriledup
02-23-2015, 03:33 PM
CJ Pearson on Obama.

yUtirCf-RfU

davew
02-23-2015, 03:37 PM
The place had "HANDS UP DON"T SHOOT" terrorists a few weeks ago - if they were going to do anything, that would have been a great time.

Greyfox
02-23-2015, 03:41 PM
CJ Pearson on Obama.

yUtirCf-RfU

Great little speech.
That kid is only 12 years old !
http://www.tpnn.com/2015/02/09/meet-cj-pearson-12-year-old-conservative-star/

Tom
02-23-2015, 03:44 PM
The place had "HANDS UP DON"T SHOOT" terrorists a few weeks ago - if they were going to do anything, that would have been a great time.

Yes....like when you get lemons, make lemonade.

Stillriledup
02-23-2015, 04:02 PM
Great little speech.

We need more CJ Pearsons out there, people who care about the country and want to work hard for what they get. Only 12 and he "gets it". about hard work and American pride.

JustRalph
02-23-2015, 07:29 PM
I posted CJ in the OBAMA collapsing thread a few days ago. He is what scares the hell out of Dems

horses4courses
02-23-2015, 10:09 PM
CJ Werleman ‏@cjwerleman 3h3 hours ago
Four arrested on terror charges. What is it about their faces that'll keep this story buried?

http://m.heraldextra.com/news/local/central/provo/article_45d0f6a1-29dc-57e0-bf01-3367e091b011.html?mobile_touch=true

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-kSX7DVEAAXU5Q.jpg

JustRalph
02-23-2015, 10:28 PM
http://m.heraldextra.com/news/local/central/provo/article_45d0f6a1-29dc-57e0-bf01-3367e091b011.html?mobile_touch=true

You are kidding right? Please: everyone read the linked article
And decide if the terrible man with the air soft rifle should be included in an analogy with a terrorist group such as ISIS

You are really reaching

Btw,a Somali guy was planning to bomb a mall that my wife worked in. He was overheard discussing it by the NSA. They foiled the plot.

These guys are real. Unlike your post with a few pissed off jerks

horses4courses
02-23-2015, 10:36 PM
You are kidding right? Please: everyone read the linked article
And decide if the terrible man with the air soft rifle should be included in an analogy with a terrorist group such as ISIS

You are really reaching

Btw,a Somali guy was planning to bomb a mall that my wife worked in. He was overheard discussing it by the NSA. They foiled the plot.

These guys are real. Unlike your post with a few pissed off jerks

I will grant you, these idiots are JV.
That doesn't reduce the domestic threat by very much, though, does it?

Any Jimmy Crackerjack can be armed up to his teeth.
But, of course, he has the right to do so.

OntheRail
02-23-2015, 10:37 PM
Remember....not all of your terrorist threats are Islamic
And not all criminals are terrorist... :rolleyes:

Clocker
02-23-2015, 10:38 PM
Four arrested on terror charges. What is it about their faces that'll keep this story buried?

The fact that they are all Darwin Award candidates, and are all mouth and no action?

Also, the fact that they are all white is why the discussion is about terrorism, and not about man-caused destruction by violent extremists.

Tom
02-23-2015, 10:40 PM
Man, it boggles the mind how some minds just never really warm up to reality.
Air soft vs beheadings and burnings and child indoctrination.

Pretty sick anyone would be low enough to even try to make the comparison.

I have no fear of Right Wing Extremist, but I and very concerned about the venomous middle of the road liberals.

horses4courses
02-23-2015, 10:43 PM
I have no fear of Right Wing Extremist

Words to live by........ :rolleyes:

Millions sincerely hope you're right during their lifetime.

snickster
02-23-2015, 10:52 PM

The four faces of left wing nut job dope smoker war on wall street anti establishment anarchist. lol.

JustRalph
03-02-2015, 09:33 AM
Great little speech.

Facebook locked this kids page

He created a new one....but they have yet to say why