lamboguy
02-20-2015, 01:12 PM
Who doesn't love top five Derby lists?

Here is my current one:

1) Upstart
2) Ocean Knight
3) American Pharoah
4) Dortmund
5) Khozanif you are picking horses to play in future bets, i would say its great to pick them now.

if you want to find winner's you are better off waiting until 2 minutes before the race to make your pick. you might see something on the track that you might like or dislike and go from there. these horses are still growing and changing all the time.

letswastemoney
02-20-2015, 01:20 PM
if you are picking horses to play in future bets, i would say its great to pick them now.

if you want to find winner's you are better off waiting until 2 minutes before the race to make your pick. you might see something on the track that you might like or dislike and go from there. these horses are still growing and changing all the time.Opinions likely to change every week. It seems far enough into the trail that we can have some idea of who's progressing and who isn't though.

Upstart has never run a bad race.

Ocean Knight won his last start running wide the entire time from the outside post. I don't think he's going backwards.

American Pharoah...eh..he's working well. I could change my mind here.

Dortmund remains undefeated, although we'll see if his prep races are hurt by lack of other competition besides Firing Line (who I think is a good horse too).

Khozan ran the most impressive maiden race and has a late developing pedigree.