PDA

View Full Version : Excuse me while we divert everyone's attention

JustRalph
02-20-2015, 05:48 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/19/politics/terror-threat-homeland-security/index.html

After a week of looking like fools on terrorism, the OBAMA admin pulls out a diversion!

CNN gladly plays along 👍

lamboguy
02-20-2015, 08:33 AM
that sounds about right, but the ones that never get it right is the media. you really can't pay to much attention to what they spit out for news or no news. CNN no better than the large networks or Fox News. they all are way off along with print media or whatever. we are being fed plenty of propaganda from all sides of the coin.

keep in mind that any of these media company's are all in the business of making money.

Obama seems to be a lot like Nixon was, hiding things, covering them up and playing the media like a fiddle.

i seriously have my doubts as to whether this president is acting on the best interest's of its citizen's. he might be, but i certainly can't tell. this is a much different era in leadership going on this country, its not like Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Ford, Reagan or Clinton. you might not agree with their policies, but you had to admit they all had an undeniable love for this country.

Tom
02-20-2015, 09:05 AM
Yeah, right. :lol::lol::lol:

There is no bottom to this moron.

ArlJim78
02-20-2015, 09:29 AM
Michael Brown didn't respect government authority, was he actually a right-wing terrorist?

HUSKER55
02-20-2015, 09:43 AM
if it is true ...then he got what he deserved and the issue is settled.

Thanks for setting me straight on that.

Works for me.

Clocker
02-20-2015, 11:08 AM
It seems obvious that the rise of this anti-government movement is due to a lack of opportunity for jobs. If the president would just pivot to the economy for once, he could eliminate this problem at its roots.

Tom
02-20-2015, 11:48 AM
When they start beheading democrats, let me know.

Marshall Bennett
02-20-2015, 12:06 PM
When they start beheading democrats, let me know.
But aren't democrats their allies?

Tom
02-20-2015, 12:35 PM
I think the DNC is a franchise of ISIS.

ArlJim78
02-20-2015, 12:44 PM
It seems obvious that the rise of this anti-government movement is due to a lack of opportunity for jobs. If the president would just pivot to the economy for once, he could eliminate this problem at its roots.
He should also be open to listen to their legitimate grievances.