PDA

View Full Version : Vernon Belle Jim Pantaleano Race 10 Meadows.

Stillriledup
02-18-2015, 03:41 PM
Can someone explain to me what happened to this horse at the top of the lane? She was cruising in 4th and had a shot to get into the top 3 (probably 3rd) and the guy just started jerking her head and yanking the lines, this was a first time starter, i'm not sure why you would drive like that, it was almost as if he tried to make her go offstride, that looked odd to me...unless i was seeing things??

moneyandland
02-18-2015, 10:08 PM
Can someone explain to me what happened to this horse at the top of the lane? She was cruising in 4th and had a shot to get into the top 3 (probably 3rd) and the guy just started jerking her head and yanking the lines, this was a first time starter, i'm not sure why you would drive like that, it was almost as if he tried to make her go offstride, that looked odd to me...unless i was seeing things??

Yep as usual you were wrong, lol

1st that was Kyle Bolon and not Pantaleano
The horse that went offstride had made breaks now in 3 of last 4 races
The horse made a break that's all, the driver wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary

Lose The Juice
02-18-2015, 10:48 PM
... but it was still Scott Zeron's fault. :cool:

Stillriledup
02-19-2015, 12:58 AM
Yep as usual you were wrong, lol

1st that was Kyle Bolon and not Pantaleano
The horse that went offstride had made breaks now in 3 of last 4 races
The horse made a break that's all, the driver wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary

There's a horse who moves past rivals into 4th on the far turn.....the "chicklets" indicate it was the 8 horse who was moving up into 4th and then paced behind the front 3 horses and then was "yanked offstride" I thought it was the 8 horse because the chicklet indicated the 8 was the horse moving up on the far turn.