PDA

View Full Version : Terror Coincidence?

Tom
05-14-2004, 09:51 PM
Anyone else hear about the alleged connection between Nick Berg and Mossabi whatshisname in Oklahoma a while ago?
What's this all about?

so.cal.fan
05-14-2004, 10:17 PM
I heard it on a couple of the cable news networks, Tom
Apparently it was a bizarre coincidence, they both went to the same college, and Berg's email address was stolen and used by this guy.
John Ashcroft spoke about it, and said Berg was investigated and found to have no connection to any terrorists.
I found it weird.........:confused:

Tom
05-14-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by so.cal.fan
I heard it on a couple of the cable news networks, Tom
Apparently it was a bizarre coincidence, they both went to the same college, and Berg's email address was stolen and used by this guy.
John Ashcroft spoke about it, and said Berg was investigated and found to have no connection to any terrorists.
I found it weird.........:confused:

Wierd is it...Oklahoma....John Doe #2? Middle Eastern appearance?

This gets curiouser and curiouser.

PaceAdvantage
05-15-2004, 12:03 AM
Yes....Oklahoma bombing of the Murrah building....Middle Eastern man seen with McVeigh....

All this stuff one day may be connected with a single strand...wouldn't that be something! A conspiracy theorist's dream!

By the way, what ever happened to the investigation of Congressman Gary Condit and the Chandra Levy case. That thing fell off the map once 9/11 hit....wasn't there some talk that Levy had become fascinated by the Oklahoma bombing trial and Tim McVeigh. Maybe she found something she wasn't supposed to find?

JustRalph
05-15-2004, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
Yes....Oklahoma bombing of the Murrah building....Middle Eastern man seen with McVeigh....

All this stuff one day may be connected with a single strand...wouldn't that be something! A conspiracy theorist's dream!

Terry Nichols spent 2 nights in a hotel in the Philipines and on the same two nights.........two muslims connected to Al Quida were in the same hotel.........this is documented.............

This site is kind of wacky......But I have seen some of this stuff has been verified by some new organizations......

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/crime/terrorists/terry-nichols/

Including the fact that Nichols may have met with yousef.....

kenwoodallpromos
05-15-2004, 02:23 AM
There are lots of whacky coincidences we can guess at and some turn out to be true. personnally i;m wondering if Berg was a government agent: Jewish, pulled out of college after 3 years to work for a TX communications co; connected to terrorist; in family communications co; sent to Iraq to wonder around via Israel to learn latest spy equiptment; 2 different stories coming out about his dealings with the USA govt while there.
Either that or whacky himself as a Jew wondering around Iraq hotspots for no reason. No matter what he took a great risk over there.