PDA

View Full Version : Middle East Policy

lamboguy
02-13-2015, 06:40 AM
the oldest slogan in the world when it comes down to the Middle East is "your enemy's enemy is your friend"

the Shiites and the Sunnis are arch enemy's. they seem to be the biggest and nastiest haters the world has ever known. its never enough for them to just kill you, they enjoy seeing you suffer while you are being killed. there is a segment of the population in the Middle East that love this and support this behavior, its probably a very large number, otherwise this Isis movement would have been stopped in its tracks. it looks like the old enemy's enemy is not working in this case, the people in the region are scared shit of them and seem to be siding with them now.

i think its high time that the world gets together and dismantles both sides and eradicate this cancer. i for one would love to be there hunting those lowlifes down and pluck them off just like deer hunting.

our presidents job is to explain to the people in this country how much of a threat this is to our society and rally our country against the enemy, its time he stops living in fantasy land and finally does something right in the real world.

acorn54
02-13-2015, 07:46 AM
the oldest slogan in the world when it comes down to the Middle East is "your enemy's enemy is your friend"

the Shiites and the Sunnis are arch enemy's. they seem to be the biggest and nastiest haters the world has ever known. its never enough for them to just kill you, they enjoy seeing you suffer while you are being killed. there is a segment of the population in the Middle East that love this and support this behavior, its probably a very large number, otherwise this Isis movement would have been stopped in its tracks. it looks like the old enemy's enemy is not working in this case, the people in the region are scared shit of them and seem to be siding with them now.

i think its high time that the world gets together and dismantles both sides and eradicate this cancer. i for one would love to be there hunting those lowlifes down and pluck them off just like deer hunting.

our presidents job is to explain to the people in this country how much of a threat this is to our society and rally our country against the enemy, its time he stops living in fantasy land and finally does something right in the real world.

our commander in chief is not a war-time president. he lacks the will to succeed at war. like senator mclain said:" in war if you are not winning you are losing", unfortunately senator mclain is not commander in chief, as he is much more fitted to be commander in chief.
the german generals of wwII knew how to win wars of this sort with the blitzkrieg, bombing 24/7 and overwhelming the enemy with boots on the ground. if our president had the will that hitler had with his german generals in defeating poland, this isis terroist situation would be over in a matter of MONTHS.