PDA

View Full Version : Cramer Speed Ratings

Fager Fan
02-10-2015, 06:13 PM
Wondered if anyone uses these and what you think of them. Thanks.

Tom
02-10-2015, 08:12 PM
They are like Beyer figures.
I use them in a converted style so that they are displayed like the Sheets figs, as part of HTR.

proximity
02-10-2015, 08:41 PM
i remember cynthia's advertising claiming these were better than the beyer figures but i gave them a look about 10 years ago and did not find this to be the case.

for example i recall the great lakes (rip) meeting ending and great lakes shippers subsequently popping up as "top figure" horses at tracks all over the place. obviously a glaring mistake.

aaron
02-11-2015, 09:25 AM
I used them as part of "Running Style Position" and found them to be an excellent tool.

ldiatone
02-11-2015, 09:49 AM
i use them

GameTheory
02-11-2015, 10:24 AM
i remember cynthia's advertising claiming these were better than the beyer figures but i gave them a look about 10 years ago and did not find this to be the case.If we are talking about Jim Cramer's figs, they come from HDW, not Cynthia. I don't think he was ever associated with Cynthia, but I could be mistaken. They are exclusively available with software & reports that use HDW downloads, i.e. HSH, Jcapper, RS-POS, etc

atlasaxis
02-11-2015, 05:57 PM
If we are talking about Jim Cramer's figs, they come from HDW, not Cynthia. I don't think he was ever associated with Cynthia, but I could be mistaken. They are exclusively available with software & reports that use HDW downloads, i.e. HSH, Jcapper, RS-POS, etc

Cynthia Pub's AIO software (which uses HDW for their data supply) offers the option of using the Cramer speed ratings.