PDA

View Full Version : Bibi Netanyahu -- aka 'The Republican Senator From Israel'

horses4courses
02-08-2015, 08:14 PM
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2015/01/25/bibi-netanyahu-aka-the-republican-senator-from-israel-may-have-made-a-fatal-political-mistake/

It turns out that there are no shortage of Israeli voters who don’t care for the idea of their Prime Minister jumping into the middle of America’s internal disagreements over foreign policy and further understand that, at the end of the day, Israel remains deeply dependent upon the United States for critical assistance in the never-ending battle to preserve and protect their nation.

Of course, just as Netanyahu has already pushed the date of his speech—originally scheduled for February 11—to a date in March just two weeks before the election, my prediction is that Netanyahu will realize his mistake (or take note of the polls) and seek to push the speech well past election day.

By then, it may be too late as this latest insult to the American President may prove to be one step too far for the man many Israelis have dubbed “the Republican Senator from the great State of Israel.”

rastajenk
02-08-2015, 08:34 PM
...can you possibly not be disturbed that the Israeli ambassador to our country went out of his way to not tell our Secretary of State of his plan to interfere with our foreign policy and seek to embarrass our president in the process? Not only possible, but probable, that I wouldn't be disturbed.

horses4courses
02-08-2015, 08:40 PM
It's actually a disgrace, but fairly predictable.

Imagine if the Dems had pulled a stunt like this during either Bush presidency.
Cons' heads would have been spinning for months.

Clocker
02-08-2015, 08:58 PM

How is this any different than Obama having the British Prime Minister personally lobby US Senators to support Obama's foreign policy?

davew
02-08-2015, 09:00 PM

the most transparent administration in history has some brainwashed...

imagine if they Dems lied about may things under oath to Congress committees...

oh DON"T YOU GO THERE (Holders answer to committee questioning) what kind of answer is that?

Tom
02-09-2015, 08:18 AM
The difference is, during the Bush presidency, we had a real CNC, not a sniveling coward. Any embarrassment Obama gets is of his own making.

HUSKER55
02-09-2015, 09:39 AM
since no one in our government has a clue he probably figures his chances are above average.

FantasticDan
02-09-2015, 10:34 AM
The difference is, during the Bush presidency, we had a real CNC, not a sniveling coward.
:D :liar:

Tom, 3/23/05:

President Fox, President Bush, and that Canadian clown (don't know hm ,could care less - he is a token).

Big summit meeting today so theses guys could totally ignore the real issues and insult the American people united.

In a totally unacceptable comment, Bush, the guy we pay to represent US, sided with this third-world , fourth rate, miserable failure of a leader Fox and called the loyal Americans who have taken on the task of protecting our southern borders because Bush refuses to do his job and enforce our laws - vigilantes! Any president worth his salt would have punched the mexican SOB in the mouth wehn he made is disgusting caomments about our country today. I can only conclude Bush is a coward.

Mr. Bush, this is the last straw, This guy is hands down the WORST president in the history of our country. He is a total and complete failure and IMHO, he is a traitor and should be arrested and given the full measure of the law.

There is absolutley no doubt in my mind that Bush is by far a more immediate danger to our nation than OBL. He is a total disgrace and I will never, ever, support or defend this cowardly traitor on any issue ever again. I will support any democratic attempt to impeach his sorry arse and hopefully sooner than later. Bush must go, Now. He has put an idelible stain on the office of the president.

This guy is unfit to lead, and unfit to even be a citizen of this country.

The new evil axcis is now Bush, Fox, and the Canadian clown.

I only hope there enough people left in congress with some traces of patriotism left in them to unite and stop this texas traitor. I doubt it, though.
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18843

horses4courses
02-09-2015, 11:37 AM

Tom, 3/23/05:

Must have made perfect sense at the time.
We have our own Brian Williams right here on PA OTG :lol:

Spiderman
02-09-2015, 12:09 PM

Tom, 3/23/05:

That post alone, is longer than the sum total of all the words in his 68,000 plus posts. He must've had enuf of junior. :D

horses4courses
02-09-2015, 12:13 PM
That post alone, is longer than the sum total of all the words in his 68,000 plus posts. He must've had enuf of junior. :D

Yeah.
Very unlike monkey man to get worked up about something.
He's really mellowed as he's matured :rolleyes:

Tom
02-09-2015, 12:26 PM
10 year old posts.
Is that all you got?
Couldn't find anything good about Obama so you had to time travel? :lol:
My assessment of the Mexican scumbag was correct. My observations about Bush were correct. A real man would have punched him in the face.
Bush was not much, but stand him next to Obama and there is no comparison. Bush towers over him.

Yes, I posted many times that Bush was not acting responsibly.
But still, all in all, compared to THIS idiot, he was great! :lol:

Time has proven Obama has messed it all up over there.
And you can't come up with anything to prove otherwise.

horses4courses
02-09-2015, 12:30 PM
Your integrity just took a huge hit, Tom.
If you were a news anchor, you would be out busking by now.

Tom
02-09-2015, 12:57 PM
Will you say that about Obama's integrity when I post quotes from him back then?

horses4courses
02-09-2015, 01:01 PM
Will you say that about Obama's integrity when I post quotes from him back then?

That sounds like a desperate plea.
Everything you have ever posted here now lacks credibility.
Tsk, tsk.....

Can you say "JV", Tom? :lol:

Tom
02-09-2015, 01:10 PM
No, it's not.
Maybe in your weak mind.
But I never heard of Obama in 2005.
Unlike libs, I have a mind I can changed.

Let get you on record here now - is what someone said years ago 100% binding today?

Because you just know I have a many quotes from Obama ready to print.

Or are you like him, and too chicken to make a statement and stand by it?
:lol::lol:

TJDave
02-09-2015, 01:15 PM
There is no guarantee that Netanyahu will be able to form a ruling coalition. The smallest of ultra-religious parties may hold the key and they are distasteful to both Likud and Labor.

horses4courses
02-09-2015, 01:19 PM
No, it's not.
Maybe in your weak mind.

Let get you on record here now - is what someone said years ago 100% binding today?

You're the man, Tom....a legend in your own mind.

Tom
02-09-2015, 01:44 PM
Talk about no credibility and a coward!
Dat be YOU!

horses4courses
02-09-2015, 01:56 PM
Dan brought up an interesting post of yours from 2005, Tom.

It says a lot about the pathetic person you are - ranting and raving
about the latest issue, or person, that is pissing you off.

Yes, we all know it's been Obama at the top of your list since 2008.
Come 2016, it will be something else, but in a similar vein.

You'll just move on to your next gripe session.
I doubt you could ever be happy unless you had something,
or someone, to bitch about.

Tom
02-09-2015, 02:11 PM
Trying to wiggle out of it now, huh?

I expected it.
At least I have the balls to say what I think and back it up.
You just crawl back into your hole.

davew
02-09-2015, 03:19 PM
No, it's not.
Maybe in your weak mind.

do it, cut and paste a page of stuff with references no one can even find to fact check

JustRalph
02-09-2015, 03:57 PM
Actually I think Tom turned on Bush before that post. You can't say he is partisan. Piss him off you are going to hear it. I believe it was the Medicare bill that sent many of us over hedge on Bush. It included the prescription drug plan from hell.

Bravo, I admire the fact that Tom doesn't play favs :ThmbUp:

HUSKER55
02-09-2015, 07:19 PM
we are waiting.

Saratoga_Mike
02-09-2015, 08:35 PM

I think you have a valid point - Reps/conservatives would have gone nuclear. But does that mean the current Dem reaction is correct? Perhaps the executive branch of government has become too powerful in recent times (under Reps and Dems). This invitation very, very, very marginally brings things a little back into balance. It's a strike against the imperial president (small "p" - I'm not referring specifically to Obama).

horses4courses
02-09-2015, 08:44 PM
I think you have a valid point - Reps/conservatives would have gone nuclear. But does that mean the current Dem reaction is correct? Perhaps the executive branch of government has become too powerful in recent times (under Reps and Dems). This invitation very, very, very marginally brings things a little back into balance. It's a strike against the imperial president (small "p" - I'm not referring specifically to Obama).

I'm just waiting to see how it all plays out.
Stay tuned.

snickster
02-09-2015, 08:54 PM
I'm just waiting to see how it all plays out.
Stay tuned.

I don't get it. If it is true that they are doing this just to discredit the moron why shouldn't congress not do anything to discredit this POS who has virtually made congress irrelevant and discredits the republican party on a daily basis. You are saying that it is OK for him to be a self-serving political animal but no one else.

horses4courses
02-09-2015, 09:19 PM
I don't get it. If it is true that they are doing this just to discredit the moron why shouldn't congress not do anything to discredit this POS who has virtually made congress irrelevant and discredits the republican party on a daily basis. You are saying that it is OK for him to be a self-serving political animal but no one else.

That's your opinion, and many conservatives are with you on that.
I don't see it that way - I say "patriot in difficult times", you say "traitor".
One of us is wrong - history will show who is right.

ArlJim78
02-09-2015, 09:39 PM
People seem to forget that this is about not making a bad nuclear deal with Iran, and if we know anything about Obama its that he is no dealmaker, he is all about getting a deal, ANY deal even if he gets nothing in return. He is not looking out for the interests of the US, that is not his concern. If he had his way we'd dismantle all our nuclear weapons. That's his dream.
These are high stakes so protocol can be damned. Obama has a pen and a phone, well it works both ways.

They state that it's not appropriate because it's close to the election in Israel, well consider some of the inappropriateness which has been directed towards Israel and Netanyahu by this administration.

- They've called Bibi a chickenshit.
- They've dangled the threat of SANCTIONS upon Israel a couple of times.
- Obama campaign team members are currently in Israel working hand in glove with Arab groups and Netanyahu's opponent, with the aim of causing him embarrassment and/or to get him defeated.
- They've dispatched Kerry and Biden to meet and greet with Herzog, even though Obama will not have time to meet with Netayahu.

Honestly there has been for years an outright contempt of Israel by this administration.

Netanyahu makes Obama look like a little petulant child, he's a real leader.
Hell King Abdullah of Jordan makes Obama look stupid and pathetic.
Obama can get off his high horse and let the adults handle things.
We don't have time for his "strategic patience" double talk which is code words for make sure nothing gets in the way of Iran becoming a full fledged nuclear power with bombs in hand.

horses4courses
02-09-2015, 09:45 PM
If he had his way we'd dismantle all our nuclear weapons. That's his dream.

So, you know what the man is dreaming?
Interesting.

What has stopped him getting rid of nukes thus far?

Tom
02-09-2015, 10:49 PM
From Snopes......

Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that "the buck stops here.'' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.
----B. Huessein Obama, 2006

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/debtlimit.asp#eikkjDCtB5TH1hVk.99

rastajenk
02-10-2015, 07:34 AM
I'm pretty sure he read his teleprompter incorrectly and meant to say, "The buck stops there."

newtothegame
02-10-2015, 07:58 AM
Obam on Immigration.....2006!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idvRtDDPl_4

idvRtDDPl_4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4puS-yjwsiE

newtothegame
02-10-2015, 08:09 AM
4puS-yjwsiE