PDA

View Full Version : Canadian ADW

Zaf
02-08-2015, 01:45 PM
Besides HPI are there any other ADW's that accept Canadian residents ?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Z

banacek
02-08-2015, 04:59 PM
Besides HPI are there any other ADW's that accept Canadian residents ?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Z

Haven't found one. You don't like HPI's 1990s interface? The complete lack of being able to get a proper report of your wagers? Or the poor rebates?

Zaf
02-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Haven't found one. You don't like HPI's 1990s interface? The complete lack of being able to get a proper report of your wagers? Or the poor rebates?

Yes we are very lucky to have them :bang:

Z

Izzy2742
02-09-2015, 08:33 PM
I have not tried joining, but apparently you can join William Hill as a Canadian.

They have a wide selection of sports, including horse racing. Right now they list Northfield park, Dover Downs, and Woodbine Harness.

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-ca/betting/y/9/Horse%2dRacing.html

I think I looked into them before and one of the stumbling blocks I found was withdrawing money. One thing about HPI is that function is actually pretty good - usually two business days.

Good luck!

Some_One
02-09-2015, 10:26 PM
Not all US tracks will be available with a euro bookie, I don't think youll find CDSN tracks for example.

Zaf
02-09-2015, 11:04 PM
I have not tried joining, but apparently you can join William Hill as a Canadian.

They have a wide selection of sports, including horse racing. Right now they list Northfield park, Dover Downs, and Woodbine Harness.

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-ca/betting/y/9/Horse%2dRacing.html

I think I looked into them before and one of the stumbling blocks I found was withdrawing money. One thing about HPI is that function is actually pretty good - usually two business days.

Good luck!

Yes the withdrawal function is excellent and they take almost every track running in North America. I just wish we had some other options, would love to try xpress bet, twin spires or TVG.

Z

BetPTC
02-11-2015, 10:34 AM
No, sorry we are unable to.

Zaf
02-11-2015, 12:25 PM
No, sorry we are unable to.

You did several years ago, why not now ?

Z

Greyfox
02-11-2015, 12:33 PM

Yeah, rebates for Woodbine only and none for any other tracks. Terrible. :ThmbDown:

HuggingTheRail
02-11-2015, 11:56 PM
One of my (many) pet peeves with HPI....They often show both halves of an entry as still in the race when you go to bet, even though one half was a scratch earlier in the day....

agameofskill
02-12-2015, 03:18 PM
Lots of Canadians using Betfair

yesman3000
02-20-2015, 12:13 PM
yes. sportsinteraction.com

cutchemist42
02-22-2015, 11:01 AM
Yeah, HPI has some ok stuff but the non-rebates is bad when you see what Americans get from their ADWs. I mean, the only i can think of them offering is random contests where if you wager money on a certain track, you can win a draw. That is just dumb.

Betfair is great, but not every track is offered.

http://www.racing2day.com/en/support

Racing2dya says they support intl customers but when I tried joining, no luck.