PDA

View Full Version : Twinspires players card question

Stoleitbreezing
02-04-2015, 11:18 PM
At the OTB I noticed there is an option when using the betting terminal to deposit funds to your ADW account by pressing the button and entering your pin number.

My question is, can you transfer funds from your online ADW account as cash in a voucher? I had a good day today online and wanted to cash out some of the money. I would prefer not to get a check, but if that's the only way. Anyone have twinspires know?

SirRabbit
02-05-2015, 10:54 AM
At the OTB I noticed there is an option when using the betting terminal to deposit funds to your ADW account by pressing the button and entering your pin number.

My question is, can you transfer funds from your online ADW account as cash in a voucher? I had a good day today online and wanted to cash out some of the money. I would prefer not to get a check, but if that's the only way. Anyone have twinspires know?

Unfortunately not. If you don't want to wait for a check, your best option is to set up EZmoney.

Stoleitbreezing
02-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Unfortunately not. If you don't want to wait for a check, your best option is to set up EZmoney.

Thanks for the reply. Good to know.

Flysofree
02-05-2015, 02:44 PM

How fast can you get fund out from your checking account using EZmoney, if we are talking about the same thing?

Hoofless_Wonder
02-06-2015, 01:20 AM
How fast can you get fund out from your checking account using EZmoney, if we are talking about the same thing?

If you're talking about a "withdrawal" from Twinspires and deposited into your checking account via EZmoney, it generally takes 2-4 days to post and be available for other checking transactions (check, bill pay, ATM cash withdrawal, etc). The amount is deducted immediately from your Twinspires balance.

When depositing funds from checking into Twinspires via EZmoney, the funds are immediately available for wagering, and 2-4 days later show up as a withdrawal from your checking account. It's important to remember the amount of the deposit has to "clear" that waiting period when making a withdrawal. In other words, if you deposit $100, run the balance up to $1000 the same day, you can only take $900 back out until 2-4 days later.

I've used EZmoney for years, and have never had any issues. The difference in timing of the posting of the transactions is mostly related to time of day, weekends and holidays.