PDA

View Full Version : PAYOUTS PER RACE CONDITIONS

PIC6SIX
02-04-2015, 08:54 PM
Does anyone on this board have a data base, listing or other knowledge which shows average win mutual payout according to race conditions i.e., distance, classification, sex, age, surface and so forth. A listing with average mutual in descending order would be great. Thanks much.

Some_One
02-05-2015, 06:02 AM
If that info was of any value, do you think someone would give that up for free? Especially considering the high cost of the vast amount data that would entail.

PIC6SIX
02-05-2015, 04:03 PM
Sounds like you are more an adversary than a helpful handicapping brother. Needless to say we all know turf, large fields, and cheap claimers are right up near the top with high average mutual. I was just looking for a more exact list. Seems like you are a big time winner at this game. I will not bother you for your secrets.

arw629
02-05-2015, 07:24 PM
I have no data in front of me but my guess would be races at 6.5, 7, and 11+ furlongs would be the distances with the greatest win payoffs....I would think that open claimers, non graded stakes, and grade 3 stakes would be the conditions offering a higher avg 2 dollar mutual payoff......synthetic surfaces seem to yield higher payoffs as well

Dave Schwartz
02-05-2015, 09:08 PM
P6,

I could generate such a list for specific conditions, but they would vary by track and - as with par times' class levels - there are thousands of them. Seriously.

raybo
02-06-2015, 01:39 AM
I think that much of what the OP is asking, could be surmised from a listing of average win payouts at each track in North America. A little research onto the types of races that are normal/frequent at specific tracks would lend itself to answering most of his questions.

I have been after HANA for a while now, to add average win payouts, at their reported tracks, to their spreadsheet. Anyone with a database of North American tracks could query this easily. I am of the opinion that knowing the average win payouts at each track would be of tremendous value to the bettor striving for profitability, or increased profitability.