PDA

View Full Version : Five 3 Year Old January Winners We May Be Talking About This Triple Crown Season

Bob S.
02-02-2015, 05:16 PM
http://regalbloodlines.com/2015/02/02/five-3-year-old-january-winners-we-may-be-talking-about-this-triple-crown-season/

Have you seen any?

Stillriledup
02-02-2015, 07:44 PM
http://regalbloodlines.com/2015/02/02/five-3-year-old-january-winners-we-may-be-talking-about-this-triple-crown-season/

Have you seen any?

The Prospect horse is good, there's a horse who he defeated by a small margin on 12/27 at SA called Cyrus Alexander, who might even be better than Prospect Park....Cyrus has had some very curious rides and bad trips and hasn't broken his maiden yet, he may be as good as Prospect Park, they're on the same level talentwise.

letswastemoney
02-02-2015, 08:44 PM
The Prospect horse is good, there's a horse who he defeated by a small margin on 12/27 at SA called Cyrus Alexander, who might even be better than Prospect Park....Cyrus has had some very curious rides and bad trips and hasn't broken his maiden yet, he may be as good as Prospect Park, they're on the same level talentwise.Cyrus was terrible in his last start. Couldn't even close for second if I remember.

Stillriledup
02-02-2015, 08:51 PM
Cyrus was terrible in his last start. Couldn't even close for second if I remember.

Hopefully he will be 10-1 next time. ;)

horses4courses
02-02-2015, 08:56 PM
Cyrus was terrible in his last start. Couldn't even close for second if I remember.

I agree.
That wasn't that tough an assignment last time, and he couldn't deliver.
The horse is not putting it all together, or he's just no good.

Cratos
02-02-2015, 10:09 PM

Have you seen any?

I enjoy your posts; they are very informative.

taxicab
02-02-2015, 11:10 PM
It's hard for me to read horses with only one lifetime race.....so I don't know about three on the list.
I don't care for the Sise horse.
But Gorgeous Bird....
This guy might be the goods.
His GP race was nothing special,until he straightened away.
Once he was set down he looked like "all the horse".
I'll bet him back,and keep an eye on him down the Derby trail.
Thanks Bob,cool post.

Bob S.
02-03-2015, 06:52 AM
Thanks Cratos and taxicab...appreciate it. It is hard to like something a lot after just one race-I just really was impressed with their one race and I think they make for interesting horses to keep your eyes on.

Stillriledup
02-07-2015, 04:50 PM

A "Miley" the best today. ;)

letswastemoney
02-07-2015, 04:55 PM
A "Miley" the best today. ;)I still need to watch it, but it seems like the blinkers helped.

He's a half to Super Saver, so I'm not sure betting wise he will ever offer value. Until his previous start, I thought he might turn out okay.

Stillriledup
02-07-2015, 04:58 PM
I still need to watch it, but it seems like the blinkers helped.

He's a half to Super Saver, so I'm not sure betting wise he will ever offer value. Until his previous start, I thought he might turn out okay.

I think he just needed a jock who was going to give him a shot, Smith blamed lack of blinkers last time, but that was just a jock excusing away a lackluster ride, the horse didn't seem all that focused with these things, lugging in and switching to the incorrect lead down to the wire, i love when trainers listen to jocks who are just recommending blinkers to excuse away a bad ride.

cj
02-07-2015, 05:16 PM
I think he just needed a jock who was going to give him a shot, Smith blamed lack of blinkers last time, but that was just a jock excusing away a lackluster ride, the horse didn't seem all that focused with these things, lugging in and switching to the incorrect lead down to the wire, i love when trainers listen to jocks who are just recommending blinkers to excuse away a bad ride.

He didn't really look very good to me today despite winning.

Stillriledup
02-07-2015, 05:35 PM
He didn't really look very good to me today despite winning.

Probably a notch below the very best, he's not going to beat good horses unless he figures out how to be more professional, he's a hard horse to ride.