PDA

View Full Version : Fraser Before Football

cecil127
02-01-2015, 02:47 PM
anyone taking a shot at Fraser Downs this afternoon? Looking to pass some time before kick-off and what better way then :rolleyes: with a harness card! free pp's for fraser click here! (http://www.fraserdowns.com/events/live-race-program-53/)

any chance Roof Daddy pulls his chit together from the outside to score in the opener? im thinking definite maybe :D

win a few bucks then throw it on the Groundhog Day Parlay:
*Phil doesn't see his shadow and the seahawks win the SB: (+275)

Ray2000
02-01-2015, 03:06 PM
I've made bets in R 2, 6 and 9

Hoofenanny-5/1
Astronomical Storm-6/1
Burn The Floor-5/1

GL Cecil

cecil127
02-01-2015, 03:17 PM
TY Ray and same to you :ThmbUp:

im in for a small exacta box in the opener with Roof Daddy and Marlin Hanover...two top $ earners so far this year, wouldn't be surprised if Keyed Entry jumped up and did something here too.

cecil127
02-01-2015, 04:15 PM
dreadful exacta payouts. :ThmbDown: must be some real sharps firing at that pool....damn game gets harder and harder. :faint:

traynor
02-01-2015, 05:15 PM
FRD R09 #1 TaxRelief

Watch the tote board on this one.

cecil127
02-01-2015, 05:24 PM
im leaning towards a 1/2/4 exacta box in the ninth. thanks traynor :ThmbUp:

mrroyboy
02-01-2015, 05:29 PM
I forgot about groundhog day. It's like this if the groundhog pops up and sees Roy winning? Another six months of winter or more. But don't worry. It won't happen.

The Inside Scoop
02-01-2015, 06:10 PM
anyone taking a shot at Fraser Downs this afternoon? Looking to pass some time before kick-off and what better way then :rolleyes: with a harness card! free pp's for fraser click here! (http://www.fraserdowns.com/events/live-race-program-53/)

any chance Roof Daddy pulls his chit together from the outside to score in the opener? im thinking definite maybe :D

win a few bucks then throw it on the Groundhog Day Parlay:
*Phil doesn't see his shadow and the seahawks win the SB: (+275)

I don't really want to take a shot at you Cecil but if you are going to bet a racetrack you seriously need to know the 9 hole at Fraser that Roof Daddy had trails behind the 1 horse and is not the outside as you proclaimed in your post.

There are lessons to be learned every day in this game folks.

cecil127
02-01-2015, 08:59 PM
checked the program but didn't see any notes....im just not the gambler you must be and for that I truly apologize :lol:

*obviously a pats fan or didn't get in on that BOMB I noted in the opener. :p

The Inside Scoop
02-01-2015, 11:48 PM
Learning something can be a very valuable tool when wagering on harness racing. Especially when trying to wager on a horse you think has the worst post when he really doesn't. Never forget that. Oh and your welcome.

cecil127
02-02-2015, 06:18 AM
Aren't you the sour grapes poster who finds a conspiracy in every race you don't cash in on? Then spews slanderous chit to ease your $6 pain....lol
I guess your last few posts in this thread is a step up. Congrats!

The Inside Scoop
02-02-2015, 05:56 PM
Aren't you the sour grapes poster who finds a conspiracy in every race you don't cash in on? Then spews slanderous chit to ease your $6 pain....lol
I guess your last few posts in this thread is a step up. Congrats!

Hi Guys

My name is Cecil

Today I am going to give you my selections from Fraser Downs

I like the 9 horse from the outside in the first race today. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The End

cecil127
02-02-2015, 06:11 PM
yup, every drivers out to screw you and your trifecta bet that blows up in your face.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cant wait for the next episode of the WEG conspiracy. :ThmbUp: :cool:

LottaKash
02-02-2015, 06:17 PM
Hi Guys

My name is Cecil

Today I am going to give you my selections from Fraser Downs

I like the 9 horse from the outside in the first race today. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The End

Hi Guys, my name is "The Inside Scoop"...

I can give you the winner of any race of your choosing, and tell you why they were best...

Be advised tho, they are yesterday's winners... :eek:

cecil127
02-02-2015, 07:14 PM
Hi Guys, my name is "The Inside Scoop"...

I can give you the winner of any race of your choosing, and tell you why they were best...

Be advised tho, they are yesterday's winners... :eek:

yes, now that u mention it- I kind of remember something along those lines from this clown. I tend to quickly dismiss posters after one or two questionable posts/comments.