PDA

View Full Version : Oaklawn Full Meet Selections (Day 13 Sun Feb 1ST)

KidCapper
02-01-2015, 07:55 AM
I will list my top plays for just Oaklawn for the entire meet ending Saturday April 11th. I will play these selections as $10 WP bets.

Totals to date:

41 plays:

10-Winners
6-Ran 2nd
2-Ran 3rd
22-Off the board
1-Scratch

Bet $820
Ret $657
Net-$163

Sunday's plays up soon

KidCapper

KidCapper
02-01-2015, 08:18 AM
Race -1 The :1: . With no runners having reached the Bris par for this level, I'm tabbing the 1st time starter in here. Bullet workout Jan 20th signals a bit of talent here. Doesn't have to be great to win this at 5-1 ML.

Race -4 The :7: Toss 1st out of the year after the horrid start Jan 15th. Regroups with a double class drop for Morse, a 17% trainer angle. Will improve on the stretch out to the route today. A juicy 8-1 on the ML seals the deal here.

Race -7 The :7: 2nd career start for Gorder a 21% trainer move. Going from sprint to routing a 22% move & another 22% with 1st time routers in the barn. Jock is on fire as of late and should sit a great trip from this post.

Race -8 The :5: Hits the claiming ranks for the 1st time for McPeek an 18% trainer move. Normally a front runner, blew the break in 1st start off the shelf, so ignore that effort. Then tried to go long 2nd out so I can excuse that one. Back to sprinting today and 6-1 on the ML. Clean break puts this one in the race today.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper !!

KidCapper
02-02-2015, 06:48 PM
Race -1 The :1: . With no runners having reached the Bris par for this level, I'm tabbing the 1st time starter in here. Bullet workout Jan 20th signals a bit of talent here. Doesn't have to be great to win this at 5-1 ML.

Race -4 The :7: Toss 1st out of the year after the horrid start Jan 15th. Regroups with a double class drop for Morse, a 17% trainer angle. Will improve on the stretch out to the route today. A juicy 8-1 on the ML seals the deal here.

Race -7 The :7: 2nd career start for Gorder a 21% trainer move. Going from sprint to routing a 22% move & another 22% with 1st time routers in the barn. Jock is on fire as of late and should sit a great trip from this post.

Race -8 The :5: Hits the claiming ranks for the 1st time for McPeek an 18% trainer move. Normally a front runner, blew the break in 1st start off the shelf, so ignore that effort. Then tried to go long 2nd out so I can excuse that one. Back to sprinting today and 6-1 on the ML. Clean break puts this one in the race today.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper !!
Race -1 Off the board
Race -4 Scratched
Race -7 Off the board
Race -8 Ran 3rd

Another rough day for me at Oaklawn. Good thing the meet runs thru April. :bang:

Totals to date:

45 plays:

10-Winners
6-Ran 2nd
3-Ran 3rd
24-Off the board
2-Scratches

Bet $900
Ret $677
Net-$223

Thanks for reading.

KidCapper