PDA

View Full Version : Prospect Park

menifee
02-01-2015, 12:45 AM
I know he just beat an allowance field, but that was one heck of a race he ran on 1/30 SA Race 3. I really like this horse as a Derby prospect (no pun attended)

menifee
03-08-2015, 01:05 AM
I know he just beat an allowance field, but that was one heck of a race he ran on 1/30 SA Race 3. I really like this horse as a Derby prospect (no pun attended)

Still my Derby horse, but he needs work. Was green in the lane and needs to be more professional. Loved how he ran the first 3/4 mile.

Lemon Drop Husker
03-08-2015, 11:25 AM
Still my Derby horse, but he needs work. Was green in the lane and needs to be more professional. Loved how he ran the first 3/4 mile.

This guy is vastly improving each time out. Another race in the SA Derby, and he may be peaking at the right time to run a monster in the Derby. You could argue he was the best in the race yesterday.

Stillriledup
03-08-2015, 04:14 PM
This guy is vastly improving each time out. Another race in the SA Derby, and he may be peaking at the right time to run a monster in the Derby. You could argue he was the best in the race yesterday.

Would have been nice to see what would have happened if the entire field didn't essentially hand Dortmund the race.