PDA

View Full Version : Great News! Hillary developing her message.

Clocker
01-30-2015, 02:47 AM
Politico reports that the lack of active competition for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016 is giving Hillary the time to delay announcing her candidacy and to spend more time developing her message.

Even though Hillary has been scrambling for higher office and power since about puberty, apparently she has been too busy to "develop her message". Now she has the time. I don't know if I can stand the suspense. :eek:

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/exclusive-hillary-clinton-may-delay-campaign-114714.html?ml=po_r

Tom
01-30-2015, 09:53 AM
Someone let the truth out.
Now she can't run on it or run from it.
Time to retreat to the sideline.

My prediction - she never comes close to getting the nomination.

boxcar
01-30-2015, 10:32 AM
Even though Hillary has been scrambling for higher office and power since about puberty, apparently she has been too busy to "develop her message". Now she has the time. I don't know if I can stand the suspense. :eek:

She'll return to her vomit: "It takes a village.". :rolleyes:

Tom
01-30-2015, 10:51 AM
.....Idiot.

boxcar
01-30-2015, 10:59 AM
.....Idiot.

Did she actually say that? Hmm...she'll probably tone that done a few notches unless she doesn't care about insulting voters -- which she may not. And then who would be the "idiot"?

Tom
01-30-2015, 11:31 AM
Hillary.....the Village Idiot.

Remember when Bill boinking Monica, and she claimed it was a vast right wing conspiracy against them?

Do we really need a CNC that is SO gullible and oblivious to the truth as this moron? :lol::lol::lol:

Greyfox
01-30-2015, 12:00 PM
Hillarity will win by default if GOP doesn't come up with a very strong candidate for President.
So far I don't see one.

johnhannibalsmith
01-30-2015, 12:00 PM

When your message is a verbalized paragraph form recitation of the daily poll results, crafting your message means making sure you don't say a goddamn thing until you have to.

Clocker
01-30-2015, 12:11 PM
When your message is a verbalized paragraph form recitation of the daily poll results, crafting your message means making sure you don't say a goddamn thing until you have to.

"I have to follow them, I am their leader."

But according to Krauthammer, she already has a message.

CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: She is working on her message. And her message is Hillaryness. Offering the nation and the world Hillaryness.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/01/29/charles_krauthammer_hillarys_message_is_hillarynes s.html

classhandicapper
01-30-2015, 12:17 PM
Hillary may win because Mitt's 47% has probably grown significantly under Obama to now be the majority.

Tom
01-30-2015, 12:49 PM
The election boils down to one thing.

Do you want to have to work for everything or do you want it handed to you by the gubberment?

Nothing else matters.
There are no longer enough real Americana to carry the weight of the anchors.

Tom
01-30-2015, 12:52 PM
Who will the anchors leech onto this time?

LottaKash
01-30-2015, 12:52 PM
Hillary may win because Mitt's 47% has probably grown significantly under Obama to now be the majority.

It is scary and troubling, to me at least, that this country saw fit to elect a commie to the highest office in the land, in the first place, given his upbringing and background ....And, as it turns out, he is and has been doing commie things, ever since, in that office, having no respect whatsoever for the constitution and effecting changes to his liking without the consent of congress via executive orders and memos....

Now we have another commie trying to get her hat into the ring again...For those who don't or didn't know, Hillary was invested in, and involved in the Young California Communist Party in her heyday, and she is the wife of a guy who, before leaving his post, pardoned a goodly number of Chinese-commie spys and scumbags, while during his tenure he gave away some very top secret rocket & missile technologies, and as a bonus gave one of 3 (I believe) of our "supercomputers" to the chicoms, as well as getting some, critical and unfair to Amerikan interests, free trade agreements that favor foreign nations over ours signed away.....And now, just look at the results of those things, many of the mainstay jobs have gone to Asia, and especially Red China, and just recently it was learned that the USA is now #2 in economic power, now bowing to the Chinese who are at the top of the heapj today, who now own much of our debt now, and are ready to call in the markers any day now....Lest we forget all of that....And here we are today mired in debt, and making nothing of any consequence that the world needs much anymore...

I don't think that Amerika can withstand another commie in the whitehouse, especially along with this spineless bunch of eunichs who inhabit our congress, as it is today.... :eek:

boxcar
01-30-2015, 01:03 PM
Hillarity will win by default if GOP doesn't come up with a very strong candidate for President.
So far I don't see one.

Well...there's always Dirty Harry. :lol: :lol:

TJDave
01-30-2015, 01:44 PM
Now we have another commie trying to get her hat into the ring again...For those who don't or didn't know, Hillary was invested in, and involved in the Young California Communist Party in her heyday

Not that she needs defending or would get my vote but...
False.
However, given your belief in god and the bible I understand your attraction to fantasy.

JustRalph
01-30-2015, 02:02 PM
The election boils down to one thing.

Do you want to have to work for everything or do you want it handed to you by the gubberment?

Nothing else matters.
There are no longer enough real Americana to carry the weight of the anchors.

Truer words never

LottaKash
01-30-2015, 02:12 PM
Not that she needs defending or would get my vote but...
False.
However, given your belief in god and the bible I understand your attraction to fantasy.

False how ?...She was who I said she was in her hippie youth....Do you really think that she has changed her idealogy any, other than what she has to say, to please people enough to get elected to something ?....She is a black mark on Amerika, imo...

And, what does my belief in God and the Bible have to do with any of this ?

Those facts that I stated are all true....Review you history of those 2, smartypants...

So stuff that chit you "Non-believer in anything but your own silly ego" person...

Tom
01-30-2015, 02:21 PM

Guess that is where class comes from as well.
Seeing how you have none and Kash has lots.

Robert Goren
01-30-2015, 02:31 PM
Hillary's message has always been "When things get tough, Bill will be there to help me." . Whether that is true or not is a different story, but that is the implied message. "You are getting Bill without the scandals". It will be a tough message to beat, because most people remember the Clinton years fondly. It is remember as a time of Peace and Prosperity. Whether it was or not is open to debate, but that is way most Americans remember it. A time with 401Ks growing by leaps and bounds. That is what is going to make her tough beat.

LottaKash
01-30-2015, 02:33 PM
Seeing how you have none and Kash has lots.

Aw shucks Tom, stop it, you're turnin' my head.... ;)

TJDave
01-31-2015, 03:35 PM
And, what does my belief in God and the Bible have to do with any of this ?

Proof of your willingness to accept fantasy as fact. As with these allegations.