hcap
01-29-2015, 05:21 AM
http://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-model-s-insane-mode-video-reactions-2015-1

/1qFV5i8tBhs?

jballscalls
01-29-2015, 07:10 AM
http://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-model-s-insane-mode-video-reactions-2015-1

/1qFV5i8tBhs?

I love how they call it clean version and you essentially know every cuss word they're bleeping.

Steve 'StatMan'
01-29-2015, 10:49 AM
Craig Ferguson views like myself would expect to see a little flag over the mouth, along with a "Tutsie Fruitsie!" or an "Aye Caramba!"

JustRalph
01-29-2015, 05:20 PM
is this supposed to impress somebody ?

It's an electric car.........that's what they do...... massive torque and fast 0-60 times....... nothing new here

Robert Goren
01-29-2015, 05:52 PM
My power wheel chair can go from 0 to 60(inches per sec) in 3.2 seconds.

reckless
01-29-2015, 06:44 PM
What's the over/under on the number of this overpriced toy being sold once the Saudis and the Russians drive the price of oil down to $20 per barrel?

JustRalph
01-30-2015, 10:19 AM
What's the over/under on the number of this overpriced toy being sold once the Saudis and the Russians drive the price of oil down to $20 per barrel?

Musk is selling them like crazy to the environmental types and the science types. The ones with money. It's a status thing. The science types are those who live in California and worship at the silicon valley teet

I heard a GM exec in an interview this week. He said electric car sales are down 45% since the bottom fell out of oil. He said that was for all brands. But he did not specifically say Tesla.

Robert Goren
01-30-2015, 03:00 PM
Musk is selling them like crazy to the environmental types and the science types. The ones with money. It's a status thing. The science types are those who live in California and worship at the silicon valley teet

I heard a GM exec in an interview this week. He said electric car sales are down 45% since the bottom fell out of oil. He said that was for all brands. But he did not specifically say Tesla.The people buying the Tesla could care less about oil prices. I would however think that hybrids are taking a small hit. I am pretty sure that most new car buyers do not think oil prices will stay down long and are weighing that into their decisions. The price of a Hybrid is what scares most new car buyers away. They can upgrade several levels if they stick to gasoline powered cars and still pay less money for the car.

They have a Prius here to run people to the doctor. It is wierd feeling to riding down the street in a Prius with Rush blaring out the radio.

iceknight
01-30-2015, 09:19 PM
What's the over/under on the number of this overpriced toy being sold once the Saudis and the Russians drive the price of oil down to $20 per barrel? Do you realize that Tesla is sold to those with extra money and then it is sold with the bonus of free charging stations (running on solar).

Also, the russians are not happy about the low price of oil so they are not in cahoots with the saudi