PDA

View Full Version : Holy Bull

bgbootha
01-24-2015, 01:57 AM
Some quick thoughts on tomorrow’s Holy Bull States at Gulfstream Park.

BLUEGRASS STINGER should get the lead from the 4 hole and will have the opportunity to set the pace along the historically fast Gulfstream track. If he is allowed to move up without much contention he may be able to ride the pace to a victory here in the Holy Bull. Even if another horse jumps out and challenges the lead I think its safe to say that Bluegrass should be able to hold on to part of the Kentucky Derby points and finish in the money here. He is trying two turns on the dirt for the first time, but this really shouldn’t be a problem.

UPSTART is the morning line favorite and our top horse, coming off two strong finishes in both the BC Juvenile and ran 2nd in the Champagne stakes. He had excuses in the Juvenile and could be the best of this crop if he is given a clean go at it. This should be the tell-tell race for Upstart here as he will have one more shot to live up to his potential.

FROSTED who finished 2nd in the Remsen is anothe rhorse who will be looking for his coming out party. A strong race in the Remsen last time out he could be set up to pop here and finally get the race he has been looking for. The fast Gulfstream track could be just what he was looking for.

DOM THE BOMB is the longshot that could surprise some people in this one. Coming off back to back wins and looking good in his last outing at 1 1/16 miles. He should be moving well coming down the stretch and the outside post should give him a nice stalking trip to take a run at. We don’t really know if this horse is for real, but he will likely give you a nice price and wouldn’t be a huge surprise if he outruns his competition here. Definitely worth the price and could be part of a nice score.

http://www.horsebettingdirect.com/wp-content/uploads/HolyBull.png

Spiderman
01-24-2015, 08:37 AM
Bluegrass Singer and Dom The Bomb are cross-entered in the Hutcheson, Race 7. Bluegrass Singer is better suited for the 7F Hutcheson distance and Dom The Bomb for the Holy Bull distance.

Bluegrass is 4-1 ml in both races. For my betting interest, I prefer he stay in the Hutcheson. The owners may have Derby Fever and run in the Holy Bull where he is also main speed.

bgbootha
01-24-2015, 12:33 PM
Looks like DOM THE BOMB opted to take on the 7f Hutchenson, I thought he had a better in the Bull.

BLUEGRASS SINGER will run in the Holy Bull.